• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Texture is odd

Posted by 5381057906812090538 on Oct 16, 2013

Not sure of the texture as it was a little 'thick' taste was average.

Overpowering taste

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

Great stuff, can't get enough.

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

All the Earth Promise Enzymatic Therapy products ROCK! Great taste and you'll like the way you get a noticeable healthy booooost for your daily activities. It will help in the fiber department as well ,-) I like this flavor mixed into the new V8 Fruit Splash drinks Yummy!

Earth's Promise greens

Posted by Reviewer1721572 on Oct 07, 2009

I've used this product for years; after moving and getting settled, I couldn't figure out why I didn't feel as sharp. I forgot my greens! It is also gluten-free and a good way to get fruits and veggies in when the day just doesn't allow a good meal.

Green Drink

Posted by Reviewer3343283 on May 26, 2009

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

very good taste

Posted by Reviewer2123199 on Mar 12, 2009

This product tastes very good. It carved my sugar cravings.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2764498 on Feb 06, 2009

I have ordered it several times and it is a wonderful product. Will be using it more in the future for my 2 year old. I-Herb is a terrific company as well, great marriage. Keep up the good work.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2402656 on Jan 13, 2009

This is my favorite greens drink, tastes pleasant compared to the other greens drinks. And it helps me get my daily supply of vegetables.

earth's promise

Posted by Reviewer1494882 on Oct 04, 2008

I found the same product on another web site cheaper.

Great tasting/nutritious product

Posted by Reviewer2559330 on Jul 21, 2008

Kiwi/Strawberry is the best flavor, wish they had a larger size, this is only a 2 week duration, so stock up, it goes quick!! I mix it with Super 7 (So get this at iHERB!!), best combo, and health benefit!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »