• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Great Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1149190 on Apr 14, 2008

Not only is this a great product but iHerb.com provides a great deal. I found this product in a store recently and it was 40% more expensive than it was on iHerb.com.

My kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1574736 on Mar 24, 2007

This is the only brand of greens drink my kids will ask for. A great way to get more veggies, fruit and fiber into them!

so healthy

Posted by mrkq10 on Oct 30, 2007

it tastes great alone and with smoothy,and also very healthy and boosts energy.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2402656 on Jan 13, 2009

This is my favorite greens drink, tastes pleasant compared to the other greens drinks. And it helps me get my daily supply of vegetables.

very good taste

Posted by Reviewer2123199 on Mar 12, 2009

This product tastes very good. It carved my sugar cravings.

Earth's Promise greens

Posted by Reviewer1721572 on Oct 07, 2009

I've used this product for years; after moving and getting settled, I couldn't figure out why I didn't feel as sharp. I forgot my greens! It is also gluten-free and a good way to get fruits and veggies in when the day just doesn't allow a good meal.

Overpowering taste

Posted by WellnessRoad on Apr 23, 2013

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

Green Drink

Posted by Reviewer3343283 on May 26, 2009

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

Great tasting/nutritious product

Posted by Reviewer2559330 on Jul 21, 2008

Kiwi/Strawberry is the best flavor, wish they had a larger size, this is only a 2 week duration, so stock up, it goes quick!! I mix it with Super 7 (So get this at iHERB!!), best combo, and health benefit!!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2764498 on Feb 06, 2009

I have ordered it several times and it is a wonderful product. Will be using it more in the future for my 2 year old. I-Herb is a terrific company as well, great marriage. Keep up the good work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »