Enzymatic is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2513292 on Sep 09, 2009

If you want an iron product that does not cause nausea or constipation, gives energy in 24 hours then this is it. I have had anemia for many years and have been through many brands. I found this originally from another company for 10 dollars more and since I buy other products from iHerb, I thought just maybe they would have this..I was so glad they did becuase I cannot be without it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1315729 on Mar 05, 2011

this product made a big improvement in my 87 year old mother. we found she was anemic, symptoms being confusion,red, swollen tongue and falls. she had been on this product for two weeks and we saw marked improvement in all areas, especially confusion, by mistake stopped pills for one week and symptoms came right back.this should be a must for all seniors. tried them myself and had so much more energy.

autoimmune hepatitis

Posted by Reviewer3013712 on Jan 26, 2007

Three years ago my husband was diagnosed as having autoimmune hepatitis and was put on Ursodiol, Imuran, and prednisone and told he would have to be on these drugs for life. With the help of a homeopathic doctor and supplements, one of which was this product, he was able to get off these meds. and has been doing fine ever since.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1867644 on Dec 19, 2007

It is the most satisfying in term of women's need and adrenal health.

Lots Of Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Mar 28, 2010

I've had low energy, esp. after workouts. Not anymore, this supplement has made all the difference!

I have energy and life again

Posted by Reviewer2353413 on Jul 10, 2010

seriously, while it did take a week or so, I really feel great - I work a lot of hours, and now I can get through those hours awake and still have energy left over! I was actually scared at how tired I was, and without medical insurance, I imagined the worst. I look for internet help and I was led to this iron supplement. I honestly don't drag in and out of work anymore and I want to live and connect with living again. thank you so much, Iherb. You are the best place - effecient and super fast delivery. sometimes I feel my product is at my door even before I press "send".

Love this Product

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

After many years of suffering fatigue and being treated for Autoimmune disease, I thought my doctors were at least smart enough to have covered this, but no! One day while learning more about neurotransmitters and reading about amino acids for the brain (trying to work on brain fog) I read that iron plays a role in how neurotransmitters respond. Looked at some old labs that had been taken 5 years ago and found that I was below the low end of the target range. Added this the next day and within 48 hours I felt sooo much better and have never looked back. I take 3 per day with no digestive issues.

Energizing iron

Posted by 5096848370584475952 on May 06, 2015

works great, my iron levels have increased a little since using it

Lot of energy

Posted by Reviewer1556603 on Sep 21, 2010

Love the product. It has given me more energy and I'm beginning to feel lots better. LoveTeachin

Energizing Iron

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Dec 14, 2008

Good product- but lower dose of iron than I need. I should have read the lable better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »