No more palpitations!

Posted by Reviewer1492376 on Sep 22, 2009

I started to take this because I was having frequent heart palpitations. They stopped completely after 3 weeks of taking this supplement. The service, pricing and delivery is consistently very good.

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

Extremely fresh and handy! When I'm home, I take NOW foods liquid fish oil (much cheaper when you take big amounts). When traveling, I take these. People who live in western countries usually don't get nearly enough omega-3 compared to the intake of omega-6. That's why it's important to take these supplements. Omega-6 causes overall inflammation which is a base for many chronic diseases. Omega-3 is a simple cure to those diseases. Take good care of your omega-3/omega-6 ratio and it will take good care of you!!!

Delicious fish

Posted by akasha on Jul 26, 2016

An easy to swallow tablet that helps zinc absorption and keeps our brain and joints functioning optimally.

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2499821 on Sep 03, 2009

I have fibromyalgia and this fish oil was recommended by a physician as one of the best. He is a specialist in fibromyalgia. I take three a day and have no fish aftertaste at all. I would definitely recommend this product.

tish

Posted by Reviewer2793296 on Mar 14, 2008

excellent

Best Omega Supplements Ever!

Posted by 5644971811672099602 on May 30, 2013

This is the only Omega supplement that I have been able to take that does NOT upset my stomach. I have tried several brands, good brands, and was so thankful to finally find one that doesn't bother me.

Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Aug 08, 2016

Recommended!

Eskimo-3

Posted by Reviewer1211097 on Nov 29, 2009

Excellent Omega 3

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Aug 01, 2014

Pas de remontée désagréable, ni d'allergie, avec ce produit

Posted by Reviewer1914338 on Apr 03, 2012

I have been taking this product for years and I have to say I its fantastic. Easy to take and will not repeat on you. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »