Best ever!

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Oct 06, 2014

best ever!

Excellent Omega 3

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Aug 01, 2014

Pas de remontée désagréable, ni d'allergie, avec ce produit

Pure?

Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Jun 21, 2014

Doesn't state ultra-pure as the other, weaker ones. Isn't it ultra'pure?

Best Omega Supplements Ever!

Posted by 5644971811672099602 on May 30, 2013

This is the only Omega supplement that I have been able to take that does NOT upset my stomach. I have tried several brands, good brands, and was so thankful to finally find one that doesn't bother me.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on May 16, 2013

I like that this is just Omega 3, and not Omega 6 as we tend to get enough/too much in our regular diet anyway. I have been using the 500mg and noticed that there is the 1,000g and decided to try it so only needing one pill...it is 2x the size of the 500mg, (which makes sense), but I had looked on the reviews trying to find out if it is much bigger, because, I give this brand to my kids mostly because of how nice and small they were. The 1,000g is almost as big as most other fish oils if that is a concern for you. The reason for the 4 star rating is because I am unsure of why they feel the need to add natural flavors...a GOOD fish oil should not have a bad taste, smell or fishy burps from my understanding, they also use soy lecithin and I try and stay away from soy when possible. Will continue to research other Omega 3's with less added ingredients.

Great product

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

Extremely fresh and handy! When I'm home, I take NOW foods liquid fish oil (much cheaper when you take big amounts). When traveling, I take these. People who live in western countries usually don't get nearly enough omega-3 compared to the intake of omega-6. That's why it's important to take these supplements. Omega-6 causes overall inflammation which is a base for many chronic diseases. Omega-3 is a simple cure to those diseases. Take good care of your omega-3/omega-6 ratio and it will take good care of you!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1914338 on Apr 03, 2012

I have been taking this product for years and I have to say I its fantastic. Easy to take and will not repeat on you. Highly recommended.

Good brand

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jun 20, 2011

Better than the top selling one here on iherb. This has at least passed the consumerlab tests for quality unlike the 'pharmaceutical grade' one that everyone is buying.

great

Posted by Reviewer3100208 on May 30, 2011

love enzymatic therapy!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3101063 on Jan 24, 2010

So far, I have been satisfied with this product. I used other brands which cause stomach upset. I would recomment this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »