Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer2793296 on Mar 14, 2008

excellent

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1964226 on Jul 07, 2008

I would recommend this to anyone who has a heart problem in order to strengthen the heart muscles. Easy to take and great flavor.

Tastes great

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 06, 2008

I can't handle citrus flavored fish oil as it repeats on me all day. The light lime flavor of this oil never bothers me. I will buy it again.

enzymatic therapy eskimo-3 liquid fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2616264 on Feb 11, 2009

My finicky daughter doesn't mind the taste of this at all. The company certainly helped with a speedy delivery!!

Excellent quality, effective at boosting my health

Posted by Reviewer3170738 on May 29, 2009

My doctor recommended that I start taking a fish oil supplement. I was skeptical at first, but after using this for about two months I am convinced that it is producing REAL health benefits. I am an athlete and have noticed greater endurance, better sleep, and healthier skin from using this product.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1873018 on Oct 19, 2009

I am very pleased with the product and the price. Thank you

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1522505 on Nov 03, 2009

Very happy cos it is very important without mercury, and finally got it to my country Malta, was a hassle to sent to my uncle in America and he had to resend

Best Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1346247 on Jan 20, 2010

Best fish oil which includes antioxidants to prevent oxidizes in the body. Highly Recommend!

The best fish oil around

Posted by Reviewer1287960 on Apr 09, 2010

It taste fine, no after taste, does not have any after effects and it has the highest EPA/DHA that I have found out there. I have been using this for over a year and I would advise anyone taking fish oil to switch. Plus it is pure without mercury or other additives.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »