Great Fish Oil

Posted by 4625760938462337983 on Sep 02, 2014

I am very pleased with this fish oil. It is a high-quality and doesn't taste awful like many fish oils. Yes, it does cost more than the other fish oils; but, it is worth the extra $$$.

Review of Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer3002941 on Feb 01, 2012

The taste is great. No fishy taste just real clean. Just wish I'd ordered a bigger bottle.

Very good fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Feb 23, 2011

It is several years since I began to take it and I have got the expected benefits. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a suplemmentation in omega-3 essential fatty acids.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3222603 on Jan 12, 2011

I have been using this product over 3 years and I can't complain about it-

Eskimo-3 Liquid Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2428111 on Dec 10, 2010

I have been using this product for over five years, befause my doctor wants me to take 2 teapoons a day. I would have to take too may softgels to achieve the prescribed dose. The iHerb price for this product is the best I routinely find on-line when I need to order. Kudos to iHerb for your excellent service and the wide variety of your product choices.

The best fish oil around

Posted by Reviewer1287960 on Apr 09, 2010

It taste fine, no after taste, does not have any after effects and it has the highest EPA/DHA that I have found out there. I have been using this for over a year and I would advise anyone taking fish oil to switch. Plus it is pure without mercury or other additives.

Best Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1346247 on Jan 20, 2010

Best fish oil which includes antioxidants to prevent oxidizes in the body. Highly Recommend!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1522505 on Nov 03, 2009

Very happy cos it is very important without mercury, and finally got it to my country Malta, was a hassle to sent to my uncle in America and he had to resend

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1873018 on Oct 19, 2009

I am very pleased with the product and the price. Thank you

Excellent quality, effective at boosting my health

Posted by Reviewer3170738 on May 29, 2009

My doctor recommended that I start taking a fish oil supplement. I was skeptical at first, but after using this for about two months I am convinced that it is producing REAL health benefits. I am an athlete and have noticed greater endurance, better sleep, and healthier skin from using this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »