Eskimo-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1475949 on Feb 05, 2008

The product is very healthful and does not repeat on you or cause heartburn or other symptoms as we found when using other brands of fish oil capsules. We are very satisfied with this product.

Michelle Horner

Posted by Reviewer3198860 on Feb 18, 2008

This is a great fish oil supplement because it doesn't leave an after taste of fish oil, yet it gives you all of the nutritional benefits.

Sherry Benson

Posted by Reviewer1035171 on Jun 14, 2008

Second time ordering this product and no fish after taste. I like the size of the capsules, I can swallow them....

Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1175942 on Jul 03, 2008

A very good product. To me the best is a SMALL softgel, it's easy to take. High quality product.

Great tasting fish oil....

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 02, 2008

This is a great tasting product, and really softens up the skin after using for a while. Great fish oil, no after taste.

This is great fish oil!!

Posted by Reviewer1550589 on Aug 12, 2008

This product has NO fishy odor or taste, and the softgels are small and easy to swallow! I use these to support my cardiovascular system and to keep my lipids at healthy levels.

Enz. fish oil capsules

Posted by Reviewer3202008 on Sep 05, 2008

seems to be working, like the fact there is no fishy after taste, small capsule.

ESKIMO-3

Posted by Reviewer3344963 on May 21, 2009

Great product! I have been taking this for about 3 years and it has helped my cholesterol. The ordering and shipping time is also a plus, I can always count on receiving it in a couiple of days.

No after-taste or rancid smell

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Jun 20, 2009

I recently ran out of these and am using another brand. An excellent brand none- the- less,however the difference is noticeable right when I opened the 'other' bottle. I smell fish and even taste it. YUK! Plus the size of the Eskimo-3 is sooo much smaller and easier to swallow! I will definitely go back to Eskimo-3 when I run out of the other!

eskimo-3 fish oil ultra-pure omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1914338 on Sep 25, 2008

excellent poduct does not repeat even if you take several softgels during the day. nice to know also that it protecting your heart.good feeling.