Eskimo-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1475949 on Feb 05, 2008

The product is very healthful and does not repeat on you or cause heartburn or other symptoms as we found when using other brands of fish oil capsules. We are very satisfied with this product.

Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1175942 on Jul 03, 2008

A very good product. To me the best is a SMALL softgel, it's easy to take. High quality product.

This is great fish oil!!

Posted by Reviewer1550589 on Aug 12, 2008

This product has NO fishy odor or taste, and the softgels are small and easy to swallow! I use these to support my cardiovascular system and to keep my lipids at healthy levels.

J. Malone

Posted by Reviewer1474132 on Oct 23, 2008

Always use them - no fishy taste - great price

Sherry Benson

Posted by Reviewer1035171 on Jun 14, 2008

Second time ordering this product and no fish after taste. I like the size of the capsules, I can swallow them....

Superior Omega-3's

Posted by Reviewer1067776 on Aug 03, 2010

These Omega-3 pills DO NOT come back on you with any fishy taste. They are also easy to swallow and a good bargain.

Best Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Mar 18, 2010

This is the best fish Omega-3 oil I've taken. It's the ONLY one that doesn't upset my stomach and give me fish burps. I'll be taking it for the rest of my life. It works great for my 13 year old arthritic dog too.

Eskimo-3

Posted by Reviewer2705395 on Nov 18, 2008

I just started taking this product so not sure if it is any good or not. I take it along with other essential oils that also have fish oil in them. I do burp up a fish taste and am not sure if it is from Eskimo-3 or from the other essential oils I take that have fish oil in them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2146126 on Feb 08, 2009

Cleared up my acne. It has made me more alert during the day. Service was really quick & shipping was cheap. Thanks IHerb!

This is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1725109 on Dec 26, 2008

There is no belching fish when taking these, that's why these are the best. Thank you!