Easy to swallow, no fish burps

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 25, 2012

Very good quality in a brand I trust. I don't like horse pills, even slippery ones, and these are nice and small and easy to swallow. In my home it's used for skin, brain, joints, inflammation, etc. to good effect. Always check in with your own doctor/healing team to make sure that a supplement (or dosage) is right for you. Here's to your good health! :)

No after-taste or rancid smell

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Jun 20, 2009

I recently ran out of these and am using another brand. An excellent brand none- the- less,however the difference is noticeable right when I opened the 'other' bottle. I smell fish and even taste it. YUK! Plus the size of the Eskimo-3 is sooo much smaller and easier to swallow! I will definitely go back to Eskimo-3 when I run out of the other!

eskimo-3 fish oil ultra-pure omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1914338 on Sep 25, 2008

excellent poduct does not repeat even if you take several softgels during the day. nice to know also that it protecting your heart.good feeling.

ESKIMO-3

Posted by Reviewer3344963 on May 21, 2009

Great product! I have been taking this for about 3 years and it has helped my cholesterol. The ordering and shipping time is also a plus, I can always count on receiving it in a couiple of days.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer3356107 on Aug 12, 2010

Excellent no burp fish oil. Great for my sensitive stomach and so far no other side effects. Haven't had my LDL and HDL checked yet but hope to see some positive results. Repeat buyer here, Thank you!

Michelle Horner

Posted by Reviewer3198860 on Feb 18, 2008

This is a great fish oil supplement because it doesn't leave an after taste of fish oil, yet it gives you all of the nutritional benefits.

Enz. fish oil capsules

Posted by Reviewer3202008 on Sep 05, 2008

seems to be working, like the fact there is no fishy after taste, small capsule.

Great tasting fish oil....

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 02, 2008

This is a great tasting product, and really softens up the skin after using for a while. Great fish oil, no after taste.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Jan 12, 2010

I like the way this fish oil product helps with my inflammation

Its the best fish oil