ENZYMATIC THEREAPY ESTROBALANCE WITH DIM

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014

This is more expensive and yet less effective than Nature's Way DIM

Estro Balance Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2093245 on Mar 11, 2014

I am so happy I tried this product. My cycle was 23 days and my period would last 7 days and was pretty heavy the last few days. I have been taking Estrobalance for almost 2 months now and my cycle is now 26 days & period lasts 4 days and is not as heavy! Delighted!! I also feel I have more energy which lasts all day!! Thank you Iherb!!

FANTASTIC.

Posted by Chimes on Nov 20, 2012

I feel more balanced when I take these.

This product has helped regulate my cycle!

Posted by 5488826724574754306 on Nov 06, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about this product. I purchased EstroBalance at Whole Foods to help with my very heavy and irregular periods (2 months long). Nothing else helped me, not even birth control. If you are suffering with heavy periods or other estrogen dominance issues then give this a try. It is very expensive at Whole Foods and not all locations carry this. It is half the cost through iHerb.

Good Product, but Allergic to Soy Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3205903 on Sep 02, 2012

I took this years ago and noticed my body responding to the supplement as advertised, tried taking it again about a month ago and again noticed changes right away. Unfortunately, had to stop taking it because I got hives from it - I am pretty sure I am now allergic to soy and there are two soy ingredients in the tablet. Enzymatic Therapy refunded my money with no trouble. Giving four stars instead of five because it contains a common allergen - wish they could use other ingredients.

Unconvinced about the formula's hype and higher price

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 20, 2012

I'm unsure that the extra ingredients boost absorption over regular DIM capsules (also on iHerb) in a higher dose taken with vitamin C. Also, note that each tablet is only 30 mg DIM.

Balancing your horomones

Posted by Reviewer3242111 on Jan 31, 2012

Great product to even out mood swings... highly recommended!

Feeling normal again

Posted by Reviewer1104846 on Jan 28, 2011

I am post menopause and have been battling bloating, heartburn etc for a couple of years. I have been using estrobalance for ony a short time and have found significant relief with these problems.

Estrobalance

Posted by Reviewer2615800 on Oct 17, 2010

Loved doing business with iHerb.com! I already know I love the product, I've just never trusted ordering supplements online. I look forward to placing all my future orders with your company.

I have been taking it for 3 months now...

Posted by ElisaLag on Jun 23, 2010

I used to have, for the most part of my a life a menstrual cycle of 26-27 days, since I started taking estrobalance 3 months ago (for endometriosis) my cycles have reached 29 days and the duration of my period got shorter, which could mean that it really works on estrogen dominance (shorter cycles, long periods, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, breast issues all are linked with estrogen dominance)...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »