Product Works!

Posted by Reviewer1673835 on Apr 04, 2016

I found this product produced noticable results in just a couple of weeks. Energy levels increased and were more even throughout the day. Having tried several other methods and products to get this result, I was impressed by how quickly it worked and at a very reaosnable cost.

Not for me

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Mar 09, 2016

See it works for others with hard to treat diseases and that is a good thing, I'm happy for you all. I have had fatigue from being a higly sensitive person (HSP) and getting stressed out really easily. Only tried half dosage. (1tab.) first few days, ok effekt. Felt like I was handling stress better. 5 day was hoorible I had BAD migraine attacks(I have migraine) and uncomfortably high blood pressure. It felt like the veins in my neck was about to burst. I was seriuosly concerned about the severity of the migraine-attack. I became disoriented, shaky, weak, dizzy, stressed and panicy. No more for me.

Great energy

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 24, 2015

Start slow I took 3 first day it was too much gave me nervousness. Don't take on empty stomach caused nausea for me. I now take one tab daily and it's enough to keep me energized

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2906745 on Dec 23, 2015

One of my favs! works miracles!

This is an amazing product!

Posted by 5477107991639446428 on Dec 01, 2015

I have struggled with adrenal fatigue for years. Not only do I notice sustainable energy increases but four days after taking this product I wake up having a dream repairing my own spleen haha! I have never had something work so readily and powerful! This is an amazing product! I have not experienced any of the issues digesting it like others had mentioned either, and I eat a vegan diet even though some of the ingredients are animal based!

Sleep comes naturally!

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

My family takes for a good night's sleep!!

Use with caution - The Spiritual Physicist reviews

Posted by TheSpiritualPhysicist on Sep 10, 2015

I have no doubt this product will work over time - it's peptide based. This is a very new method of controlling the body and works well. However be warned ... one pill and i can sense the pressure in my head building. It's also very hard on the stomach at first. Some people here mentioned that it's not for them since it has pretty intense reactions. I can sense it works on the cardio system also. Best to take it and then do some yoga or relax if possible. don't tense up. Intense reactions are normally a sign you need something and it's working. So i will continue with this product for a longer period of time however i will take the capsules and break it into quarter and half doses for the first week I already feel a little more focused and strong - but i do feel a bit buzzy from my belly to my heart - energetic! slightly twitchy maybe sometimes. My head and eyes also feel the pressure - so i doubt it's good if you suffer from headaches - I hope this product gets better the more i take it, like a good relationship i do expect that to happen. My adrenals like so many others do need repairing.

So far, so good!

Posted by 5308710930478889990 on Sep 02, 2015

Both my husband and I have been taking this. We have not experienced the fabulous results others are crowing about, but we have noticed a gradual increase in our energy levels.

High hopes crushed

Posted by 5258957469891265589 on Apr 07, 2015

Day one taking two capsules I got violently ill. I hadn't eaten, which of course I knew was not good. Took a day off, then tried again with plenty of food in my belly. Nearly just as sick as the first time. I *may* try one more time with just one capsule, or I may not. Just don't know if it is worth the stomach cramps and nausea!

Excellent product