Saved my life! This is an AMAZING product like no other!!!

Posted by Reviewer1303766 on Jul 16, 2009

My adrenals were shot at age 30 after suffering from lifelong hypoglycemia, and made worse from taking too many stimulants - caffeine, sugar, and worst of all prescription napcolepsy medication called dexedrine which killed my adrenals beyond return. For the next 7 years, my body couldn't drum up enough energy for (leaving me ravenously hungry) and couldn't recover (sometimes for days & weeks) from simple walks, trips to the store, regular daily stresses, an afternoon on my feet, etc. My mind was affected too. I'd get depressed, couldn't think clearly, get anxious all the time - all the typical adrenal exhaustion symptoms. Exercising was out of the question; I gained weight and became flabby. I was devasted. Nothing worked - other herbs & supplement, traditional medicine, energy work. I thought I was screwed for life. Not until I found this product was this condition finally cured. It worked well after taking 2 days of taking it, and I've been getting better and better, able to anything and as much I want to since without any type of relapse into exhaustion! I have my life back. I have no limitations to physical activity, clear thinking, or taking on potentially stressful situations. I wish I had taken this 7 years ago, I could have reclaimed those years! THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO INVENTED AND SELL THIS PRODUCT!!!! If you are affected by similar conditions, please try this!!!! It could be your answer!

Brilliant for ME/CFIDS

Posted by Reviewer1307319 on Apr 03, 2008

This product really has helped me survive ME - I have been bedridden following stressful situations and after illnesses such as bronchitis. The adrenal stress end brings me back to being able to get out of bed and to function on a basic level within weeks, essential when you live on your own. I feel almost normal at times taking it anxiety wise and can face everyday tasks like paying bills - I know once the acute stress associated with my financial security ends that I will have a chance to recover capability taking this along with an optimum nutrition regime and therapy for thyroid hormone resistance. For now I am surviving and get glimpses of the potential for recovery! Thanks for making this available to us in the UK!

the name says it all!

Posted by Reviewer2874131 on Dec 04, 2008

this product works and I do suggest eating a little bit before you take it! One in the morning and one in the afternoon. If you are someone who needs more energy then take 2 but be prepared to clean your house!

Too intense for me

Posted by Reviewer2749550 on Feb 17, 2010

Adrenal Stress End certainly had an effect... In my case, it was much too intense. Even a half-dose of this supplement gave me an unpleasant adrenaline rush, like the beginning of a panic attack. The adrenal glands make adrenaline so I guess that makes sense. Anyone who suffers from panic attacks, anxiety, etc. may want to think twice before taking this supplement.

The Best Adrenal Support

Posted by Reviewer2404631 on Nov 20, 2007

When my adrenals are sluggish, I can't live without my Enzymatic Therapy, Adrenal Stress End!! It is a life saver. Gives me energy, makes me feel 25 again. Not jittery or hyper...just good old fashioned energy. Feel like I can conquer the world!! Just make sure you take it with food.

Adrenals

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Mar 13, 2008

I really like this product. I have tried about four different adrenal products, this one is the best so far. My doctor recommended Adrenotone Plus by Designs for Health, which has probably been the worst. I also like Adrenal Optimizer by Jarrow.

Very good supplement

Posted by Reviewer3009772 on Dec 02, 2010

This past June 2010, I was diagnosed with fatigued adrenal glands by my D.O. I think I had this condition for years, caused primarily from constant stressful "flight or fight" responses to highly strung and eccentric parents and spouse. My spouse passed away after three short months battling pancreatic cancer in 2005. After that, my health went from bad to worse due to even higher levels of stress. Then I went into menopause, and the combination of the adrenal fatigue and menopause led to a severe hormone imbalance. I felt extremely nervous and anxious all the time, my hair was falling out, and it felt like I was growing a beard along my jaw line. I went to see my D.O., had blood work and a saliva test done and the results from both showed adrenal fatigue. She gave me a formula for my adrenals similar to Dr. Teitlebaum's Enzymatic Therapy, but her formula was very expensive. I saw Dr.Teitlebaum on the Natural News enewsletter talking about his formula and searched for the best price on the web, which I found on iherb.com. I take it as directed on the label and have had no negative side effects. I think this product is every bit as good as the other one I was taking, and I am very happy I found it at such a good price at iherb.com.

Feeling normal again

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Nov 06, 2010

It's been a while since I feel this normal. I suffer from adrenal fatigur and my BP hovers around 90. Fatigue, the-collapse-onto-couch in the afternoon; the brain fog, u name it, I got it. But after taking this for a week, i no longer need the couch : )

WOW !!!

Posted by Reviewer1510758 on Jan 19, 2009

I was recently diagnosed with severe adrenal fatigue after having a series of blood and saliva tests done in the U.S. I started taking this product and it really is the icing on the cake when taken with my other supplements. I'm so much calmer and just feel that my adrenals are really being nourished. I've experienced no side effects at all and everyday I'm getting better and better. I'll definitely be taking this for many months, maybe years to come.

An essential for me

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 29, 2010

I am living with CFS. And my adrenals are all messed up. This is one supplement I always take, and reorder, because I see a direct and specific improvement in my energy levels, more balanced and sustained, and a decreased in adrenal fatigue symptoms, when I take this regularly. Highly recommended.