Very pleased

Posted by 5188943955470493481 on Oct 09, 2013

I take this along with Now Thyroid Energy and Now Energy and I've seen Great improvements in my energy levels and my ability to get things done in the day. Its not a miracle but I'm a lot better than I have been in the past few years. It is a little rough on my stomach and I feel a bit queazy and it does seem to repeat a bit but no complaints. (could well be one of the other products though)

It does what it says it will

Posted by Reviewer1717070 on Dec 02, 2014

As soon as I took 2 capsules which I split to one in the morning and one at lunch, I really felt energised. I have low adrenals and thyroid. I take hydrocortisone tablets and whole thyroid tablets but still felt low in energy. These capsules made such a difference. The only down side is there is something in them that makes my stomach feel a bit odd and it could be Betaine so I am trying to take them as soon as I eat to see if it gets rid of that feeling. Highly recommend this product.

Keeps me Energized

Posted by Reviewer3238081 on May 15, 2014

Just started taking this and have noticed a difference in how i feel.

Adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Sep 18, 2012

Great mix of vitamins and nutrients to support adrenal system. Helps with energy and mood.

Product Works!

Posted by Reviewer1673835 on Apr 04, 2016

I found this product produced noticable results in just a couple of weeks. Energy levels increased and were more even throughout the day. Having tried several other methods and products to get this result, I was impressed by how quickly it worked and at a very reaosnable cost.

Seems to give me energy & feel a little better

Posted by 5461701856406522511 on May 23, 2016

I began with a partial dose because of reviews saying it caused heart racing, so I haven't had that problem. I've been now taking a full (single) dose.

Stress gone!!

Posted by 5410682569528115367 on Aug 03, 2016

Still taking these tablets!! Have noticed a little difference in my stress levels!! I feel you will have to keep up with the tablets to get the full effects!! Well worth a try !!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2906745 on Dec 23, 2015

One of my favs! works miracles!

good, not as much fatigue as i have had

Posted by 5196382189392177525 on Aug 26, 2016

very good price ...saved about 6/7 dollars over other stores with that item...

Pretty good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I would like to say that this is a miracle cure and will make everything better but it wont..that said I think that it provides helpful support for your adrenals. I think it is a good formula which doesn't upset my system or make me feel jittery (this happened to me with another product it was not fun)..I take two of these in the morning and one adrenal cortex (nutri-meds) at lunch. This product is reasonably priced too which is great.. I have ordered this again and will keep taking it for now.