Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2906745 on Dec 23, 2015

One of my favs! works miracles!

Product Works!

Posted by Reviewer1673835 on Apr 04, 2016

I found this product produced noticable results in just a couple of weeks. Energy levels increased and were more even throughout the day. Having tried several other methods and products to get this result, I was impressed by how quickly it worked and at a very reaosnable cost.

Seems to give me energy & feel a little better

Posted by 5461701856406522511 on May 23, 2016

I began with a partial dose because of reviews saying it caused heart racing, so I haven't had that problem. I've been now taking a full (single) dose.

So far, so good!

Posted by 5308710930478889990 on Sep 02, 2015

Both my husband and I have been taking this. We have not experienced the fabulous results others are crowing about, but we have noticed a gradual increase in our energy levels.

Pretty good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I would like to say that this is a miracle cure and will make everything better but it wont..that said I think that it provides helpful support for your adrenals. I think it is a good formula which doesn't upset my system or make me feel jittery (this happened to me with another product it was not fun)..I take two of these in the morning and one adrenal cortex (nutri-meds) at lunch. This product is reasonably priced too which is great.. I have ordered this again and will keep taking it for now.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2159738 on Jan 12, 2010

I have only just started taking this. But I am feeling better, it seems to be doing the job.

Caused indigestion but fixed my tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3222739 on Apr 14, 2011

I am taking Adrenal Stress-End and MSM, and I had pretty bad indigestion for the first few days, but it got better, and my tendonitis is getting better. I found that the indigestion is not as bad if I don't overeat. Tendonitis hurts really bad and prevents me from doing things, and the indigestion is no big deal, so overall I would say that Adrenal Stress-End is a win.

Maybe it's too soon too tell

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Nov 10, 2010

I take a number of enzymes and agree they really do help especially for those of us who have gut damage from one thing or another. I have not experienced the enerrgy surge some spoke of in other reviews. I hope I do.

Not for me

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Mar 09, 2016

See it works for others with hard to treat diseases and that is a good thing, I'm happy for you all. I have had fatigue from being a higly sensitive person (HSP) and getting stressed out really easily. Only tried half dosage. (1tab.) first few days, ok effekt. Felt like I was handling stress better. 5 day was hoorible I had BAD migraine attacks(I have migraine) and uncomfortably high blood pressure. It felt like the veins in my neck was about to burst. I was seriuosly concerned about the severity of the migraine-attack. I became disoriented, shaky, weak, dizzy, stressed and panicy. No more for me.

Product review

Posted by 5035283153130901888 on Nov 28, 2013

I have not noticed a difference taking this product. I feel the same now as I did when I first got it 2 weeks ago. Not sure If I will finish the package. Hubby isn't feeling any more energized from taking it either. Would I buy it again, NO