So far, so good!

Posted by 5308710930478889990 on Sep 02, 2015

Both my husband and I have been taking this. We have not experienced the fabulous results others are crowing about, but we have noticed a gradual increase in our energy levels.

Pretty good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I would like to say that this is a miracle cure and will make everything better but it wont..that said I think that it provides helpful support for your adrenals. I think it is a good formula which doesn't upset my system or make me feel jittery (this happened to me with another product it was not fun)..I take two of these in the morning and one adrenal cortex (nutri-meds) at lunch. This product is reasonably priced too which is great.. I have ordered this again and will keep taking it for now.

Caused indigestion but fixed my tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3222739 on Apr 14, 2011

I am taking Adrenal Stress-End and MSM, and I had pretty bad indigestion for the first few days, but it got better, and my tendonitis is getting better. I found that the indigestion is not as bad if I don't overeat. Tendonitis hurts really bad and prevents me from doing things, and the indigestion is no big deal, so overall I would say that Adrenal Stress-End is a win.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2159738 on Jan 12, 2010

I have only just started taking this. But I am feeling better, it seems to be doing the job.

Maybe it's too soon too tell

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Nov 10, 2010

I take a number of enzymes and agree they really do help especially for those of us who have gut damage from one thing or another. I have not experienced the enerrgy surge some spoke of in other reviews. I hope I do.

Product review

Posted by 5035283153130901888 on Nov 28, 2013

I have not noticed a difference taking this product. I feel the same now as I did when I first got it 2 weeks ago. Not sure If I will finish the package. Hubby isn't feeling any more energized from taking it either. Would I buy it again, NO

Made me jittery!

Posted by Reviewer2731206 on Jun 14, 2013

Did not care for this product at all. Made me jittery and shaky, even hours after taking it.

insomnia

Posted by ling76 on Jan 02, 2012

I took this in the morning for three days, and could not get any sleep at night at all. It was terrible. And I did not notice other effect.

High hopes crushed

Posted by 5258957469891265589 on Apr 07, 2015

Day one taking two capsules I got violently ill. I hadn't eaten, which of course I knew was not good. Took a day off, then tried again with plenty of food in my belly. Nearly just as sick as the first time. I *may* try one more time with just one capsule, or I may not. Just don't know if it is worth the stomach cramps and nausea!

Product Works!

Posted by Reviewer1673835 on Apr 04, 2016

I found this product produced noticable results in just a couple of weeks. Energy levels increased and were more even throughout the day. Having tried several other methods and products to get this result, I was impressed by how quickly it worked and at a very reaosnable cost.