Cheap form of vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

I didn't like this for multiple reasons... the B12 is cheap. The drink has cheap Whey. Not a fan of Stevia. B's are cheap and not active forms, no need for the "other ingredients,' and the taste wasn't very good.

Prefer no whey... due to allergies

Posted by Reviewer2437419 on Feb 26, 2012

This might be a very good product, but because of the whey, it is not a good product for me.

fatiqued to fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1578578 on Aug 03, 2011

I have been taking the product for almost three weeks and have not seen any difference. I will continue to take the rest of it but probably won't reorder. There are other vitamins out there that do the same but not as pricey.

Taste not great

Posted by Reviewer3253666 on Jan 03, 2011

The taste on this is not very pleasant but may need to try it in a smoothie. Wish there was less vitamin D - like 1,000IU instead of 2,000 IU.

New Not Improved

Posted by Reviewer2191894 on Jul 24, 2010

I have used this product for four years and it truly helps me feel better. But including the B vitamins in the "improved" formula makes it taste awful and after two doses it is causing my irritable bowel syndrome to flare up.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2344427 on Jul 01, 2010

Impossible to take, stomach ache

Too expensive

Posted by Reviewer2418841 on Feb 07, 2010

This product is good, but the cost is high.

Not so Hot

Posted by Reviewer1873921 on Jan 20, 2009

This product was pretty disappointing. I have a horrible time getting the powder to dissolve even in warm water, and it makes me a little sick to my stomach. I never actually get sick, but I do feel pretty queasy for an hour or two afterward.

Can't Stomach the Taste

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Aug 21, 2008

I was very impressed with the formula, but the phony sweet aftertaste is very unpleasant. I never got the increased energy I wanted, but that may be because I could only stand about 1/3 of a scoop mixed into a good tasting breakfast shake with fresh fruit and vanilla soy milk. Most of the tub has been wasted, because I don't want to spoil my breakfast protein shake anymore.

No increased energy

Posted by Reviewer1862576 on Jun 15, 2008

Have to admit, I haven't noticed much of a difference from the other vitamin I was taking. Maybe I expected to much. I'll keep taking it and see.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »