Fatigued to Flabbergasted

Posted by Reviewer3221151 on Apr 27, 2009

Should have looked at the label more carefully before purchase. Thought the powder had everything including the B-vitamins, but you must take the B-vitamin separately. The powder is simply a few vitamins and all the amino acids ... Whey powder also has the amino acids in even higher proportions. And, if you already take a multi, you'd just be doubling up with this.

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic! Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash,

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Oct 22, 2008

my second month and I can not say it has made me feel from fatigued to fantastic but the ingredients and the delivery work very well for me with what I am looking for in a suppliment.

Chronic Fatigue Suffers

Posted by Reviewer2355393 on Jan 27, 2012

My daughter tried a container of the Metagenics Ultra clear Plus first = (for Chronic Fatigue) .....and found the product made an almost immediate difference in terms of her energy levels and general well being and was amazed at the difference in how she felt. The Enzymatic Therapy although good, doesn't seem to have made such a noticeable difference to her (she has nearly finished her first container)

gives energy but not good for people with ibs

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Sep 01, 2012

It gives much energy and the flavour is good but it is little to heavy for people with IBS and digestion problems so better take it after lunch than with breakfast.

Not quite sure. . .

Posted by Reviewer1873397 on Dec 28, 2009

I took product in the morning as instructed, and had sleepless nights before I stopped taking it. Not sure if it was the formula, the Ultra Caps, or the combination of the two. Will research it a little more and try it again.

Wish I felt more energetic

Posted by Reviewer2838500 on Jan 26, 2010

Doesn't really give me the energy that I seek, but maybe I would be worse without it.

yuck + ick = i can't get it down often enough to benefit

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011

please let the citrus flavor taste better than this one. "berry splash" is very hard to drink, not because of vitamin-y taste (which it doesn't really have, thank heavens), but, rather, because the stevia in here makes it way beyond sickeningly sweet. and nothing we mixed it with cut down on that cloying sweetness one bit. so, just writing in to suggest going with citrus for anyone in doubt (though i haven't tasted it yet), because i'm thinking it ought to be better mixed with tart things (like ascorbic acid powder or grapefruit juice or lemon or something) than this flavor. blech.

Okay, but not fantastic yet

Posted by Reviewer3311248 on Sep 10, 2008

The system is tasty and easy to take. I think that I'm feeling better, but not terrific. Not ready to depend on it to preserve my energy.

I have some doubts

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 02, 2012

I tried it since it has such a rich content. But to be honest, not much difference (if at all). I am the average person, I expected some boost, but nothing. It is slightly refreshing after you drink it, flavour is good, but otherwise not much. I guess I will stop being a fan of the all-in-one pulvers and get the more natural supplements. Anyway, I am rather neutral to it.

Don't like the taste

Posted by 5184859562420550198 on Jun 14, 2016

I bought this item due to the its perfect supplement and ingredients. I found it not easily fully dissolved in room temperature water. The taste is like antibiotic medicine. It might be good as claim but I wont repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »