gives energy but not good for people with ibs

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Sep 01, 2012

It gives much energy and the flavour is good but it is little to heavy for people with IBS and digestion problems so better take it after lunch than with breakfast.

I have some doubts

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 02, 2012

I tried it since it has such a rich content. But to be honest, not much difference (if at all). I am the average person, I expected some boost, but nothing. It is slightly refreshing after you drink it, flavour is good, but otherwise not much. I guess I will stop being a fan of the all-in-one pulvers and get the more natural supplements. Anyway, I am rather neutral to it.

Chronic Fatigue Suffers

Posted by Reviewer2355393 on Jan 27, 2012

My daughter tried a container of the Metagenics Ultra clear Plus first = (for Chronic Fatigue) .....and found the product made an almost immediate difference in terms of her energy levels and general well being and was amazed at the difference in how she felt. The Enzymatic Therapy although good, doesn't seem to have made such a noticeable difference to her (she has nearly finished her first container)

yuck + ick = i can't get it down often enough to benefit

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011

please let the citrus flavor taste better than this one. "berry splash" is very hard to drink, not because of vitamin-y taste (which it doesn't really have, thank heavens), but, rather, because the stevia in here makes it way beyond sickeningly sweet. and nothing we mixed it with cut down on that cloying sweetness one bit. so, just writing in to suggest going with citrus for anyone in doubt (though i haven't tasted it yet), because i'm thinking it ought to be better mixed with tart things (like ascorbic acid powder or grapefruit juice or lemon or something) than this flavor. blech.

LOTS OF ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer1979389 on Oct 13, 2010

DOES NOT TASTE VERY GOOD BUT IT DOES GIVE YOU LOTS OF ENERGY.

Tastes Good But . . .

Posted by Reviewer1958143 on Mar 29, 2010

I know this is a great product but it isn't for me. It sits in my stomach all morning and I burp up the B vitamins. I tried dissolving the powder in more than 8 oz of juice but it just made it worse.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1752616 on Mar 19, 2010

I bought this to help with hypothyroidism and it was great for the first week but I think my body got used to it so its not as effective now. I think I'm still on the road to recovery so I'm looking into other diagnosis. I'm going to stop use of this product and see if there is a difference.

So-So, Bit of Hassle to Take

Posted by Reviewer3257300 on Mar 13, 2010

This arrived with a plastic tub of the flavored powder that delivers the host of supplements, as well as punch-out sheets with the Vitamin B supplement. I don't always have yogurt on hand to mix the powder with, and tried it with about 6oz. of water. The taste was palatable, but could not notice any effects. This might require a number of tries, but in all honesty, I'd prefer to swallow a few tabs vs. mixing this powder up.

Wish I felt more energetic

Posted by Reviewer2838500 on Jan 26, 2010

Doesn't really give me the energy that I seek, but maybe I would be worse without it.

Not quite sure. . .

Posted by Reviewer1873397 on Dec 28, 2009

I took product in the morning as instructed, and had sleepless nights before I stopped taking it. Not sure if it was the formula, the Ultra Caps, or the combination of the two. Will research it a little more and try it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »