Energy Revitilization System

Posted by Reviewer2593857 on Feb 17, 2012

Good stuff,packed with nutrition !

Great product and price

Posted by 4787132060922778369 on Nov 05, 2012

Has help CFS symtoms

Brilliant All-in-one supplement with a pleasant taste!

Posted by 4620078066650854890 on Sep 06, 2013

This product as well as the tropical citrus flavor I purchased tastes pleasant and I have definitely noticed a difference in overall well-being. I've also noticed that my cravings have more or less disappeared now that I've been taking this product for a few weeks every day which is great. I like the fact that this contains no stimulants. I will definitely continue with this and order again!

Chronic Fatigue Suffers

Posted by Reviewer2355393 on Jan 27, 2012

My daughter tried a container of the Metagenics Ultra clear Plus first = (for Chronic Fatigue) .....and found the product made an almost immediate difference in terms of her energy levels and general well being and was amazed at the difference in how she felt. The Enzymatic Therapy although good, doesn't seem to have made such a noticeable difference to her (she has nearly finished her first container)

fatiqued to fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1578578 on Aug 03, 2011

I have been taking the product for almost three weeks and have not seen any difference. I will continue to take the rest of it but probably won't reorder. There are other vitamins out there that do the same but not as pricey.

Too expensive

Posted by Reviewer2418841 on Feb 07, 2010

This product is good, but the cost is high.

Enzymatic Therapy Berry Splash

Posted by Reviewer1127544 on May 07, 2008

This product does not taste good mixed with water. It needs to be put in a blender with yogert and a banana, or mixed into another kind of smoothie. The vitamine B complex gives me a really bad stomach ache.

Can't Stomach the Taste

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Aug 21, 2008

I was very impressed with the formula, but the phony sweet aftertaste is very unpleasant. I never got the increased energy I wanted, but that may be because I could only stand about 1/3 of a scoop mixed into a good tasting breakfast shake with fresh fruit and vanilla soy milk. Most of the tub has been wasted, because I don't want to spoil my breakfast protein shake anymore.

No increased energy

Posted by Reviewer1862576 on Jun 15, 2008

Have to admit, I haven't noticed much of a difference from the other vitamin I was taking. Maybe I expected to much. I'll keep taking it and see.

Tastes Bad

Posted by Reviewer2964779 on Jan 31, 2011

This product does not disolve well and tastes bad. I will not order it again.