Can't get past the taste or smell

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 16, 2006

This product, for all it contains, is a great product. BUT, I've only taken it for a week (not enough time to see a difference) and I can't stand the taste. Also, it stinks up the cupboard where I store it. And it didn't mix very well with just a spoon.

Ms. Dar C.

Posted by Reviewer1445923 on Feb 06, 2009

With Fibromyalgia it is imperative to improve your intake of necessary protein/amino acids and vitamins and minerals. This is a very comprehensive product. Don't forget your Omega oils too. It does help with my energy levels. Wish it had a better flavor though... Also fibro/chronic fatigue patients frequently have digestive disturbance with milk base products. We need to absorb what we ingest here. I would like to see this milk, cassein free.

good but not great

Posted by Reviewer1916850 on Aug 03, 2009

After using natural vitamins and minerals for a number of years my husband and I recognize when a new product we try helps. We did feel more rested at the end of the day but there was no signicant increase in energy. However, we are only into the first 15 days.

No change yet... :-(

Posted by Reviewer3356710 on Jul 23, 2010

I have been using this now for two weeks, and honestly I can't say that I feel any better. Infact I went to the doctors today because I feel so weak. I might be anemic though. We are testing on Monday. I am going to continue to use the product and hope that it will make me feel better. I have Fibromyalgia so that is what Im using it for.

misrepresentation

Posted by Reviewer3056701 on Jul 24, 2010

First of all, I hope it works better than it tastes. If you don't mind stevia, you may not find this too bad, but I can't stand the stevia aftertaste, so yuck. Also, the doses of most vitamins are nowhere near what is recommended for therapeutic uses, so it taking the place of 30 pills is pure baloney. I use a multi as a base, and I'm still taking calcium, E, CoQ10, and a host of other supplements for various conditions. It also doesn't mix that well. Some of the powder doesn't dissolve, so you've always got a slurry at the bottom of the glass, or lumps. I've used this product years ago (before it was "improved"), and it definitely helped with the energy issue I had, so that's the only reason I'm scoring it as highly. If it doesn't do the job I bought it for though, the score would be lower.

Posted by Reviewer3098526 on Sep 17, 2011

works good

It's a multi in a powdered form

Posted by Reviewer2039131 on Jul 02, 2012

It's tasty. I don't find it mixes super easily with just a spoon, but if I put it in my shaker bottle that has the little round whisk in it, it blends great and it's got a refreshing, not overly sweet taste. I don't feel great energy from it, but then I was already taking Bvitamins before I started taking this and I reduced the B vitamins so as not to just pee away my money. If you're looking for a multi, this is a good one.