Too stimulating?

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Jun 24, 2014

Something in it might be too stimulating. It flared up my anxiety and gave agitation. However it may have been unrelated to the product -- we did need to increase my medicine. I do have some mental health conditions on treatment. It did seem that HALF A SCOOP was more tolerable. Too bad since it tasted great, is a great formula, and gave a kick. Even with this supplement for a year, my Vit D status was very low. However my B12 status was exceptional. UPDATE: I've since learned it may not be that the form of D in it was poor, but rather it could be an absorption issue in my body for Vit D. So I don't want to knock off the supplement so easily. I suggest users add Vit D 5,000 and mag/cal, to help your body. Overall for most people, I think it's a great multi! My Naturopath really likes this product -- it's got everything!

Brilliant All-in-one supplement!

Posted by 4620078066650854890 on Sep 06, 2013

This product as well as the berry splash flavor I purchased tastes pleasant and I have definitely noticed a difference in overall well-being. I've also noticed that my cravings have more or less disappeared now that I've been taking this product for a few weeks every day which is great. Contains no stimulants thankfully as I get enough caffeine as it is. I will definitely continue with this and order again!

Product Review

Posted by 5127805065704417519 on Dec 28, 2012

The Enzymatic Therapy has been a very good product for me.It has increased my energy level and helps throughout the day.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 13, 2012

Good product at an available price. Fast delivery and outstanding services provided. Thank you iHerb.

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2543096 on Aug 09, 2012

So I tried it in my morning smoothy and I was amazed at how much more alive I felt....My body must have been lacking in some of the things in this product. Tastes great, too! I could get used to feeling like this all the time! In fact I am getting used to it! Sweeet!

Fresh amazing taste!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

I believe this product has a fine combination of ingredients that deliver more energy, the taste is clear, like a mango/orange milk shake, very fresh and natural taste, love it, good to mix with soymilk/oatmilk.

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer2999913 on Jun 18, 2012

we use it in our naturopathic clinic in Switzerland for almost all patients who suffer from extreme fatigue (different reasons) it helps a lot!

Will Never Go Without This

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jun 13, 2012

I have taken this for three years for fibromyalgia after going to a fibro clinic in Las Vegas. Recently, I decided to try a different multi, and within three days the pain was so profoundly worse, I will never do that again. It does take a few weeks at first to see a real difference. And don't expect to be cured, but this makes a huge difference.

Energy Revitilization System

Posted by Reviewer2593857 on Feb 17, 2012

Good stuff,packed with nutrition !

pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1898686 on Jan 05, 2012

great product, a real pick me up