Excessive RDI% caused nausea & cramping

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Feb 19, 2012

At first I misread the label and took one level scoop with a glass of water. Having read in reviews it doesn't mix easily, I put some water in a glass first, gradually sprinkled it in letting it fall, then mixed it thoroughly with a mini-whisk, then added more water. Doing it this way I found that nearly all of it mixed in with just a few very tiny bits left clinging to the sides of the glass which I then swished with more water and scraped off with the mini-whisk. The taste was unpleasantly sweet with an aftertaste of bitterness + stevia. Not particularly pleasant, but do-able for the expected health benefits. I felt just slightly ill after ingesting it, and over the following hours I developed nasty cramps in my bowels and nausea. My urine turned neon yellow for about 6 hours after ingesting it, and neon yellow bordering on green by 8 hours later! I felt like I might vomit for 24 hours. I figured I took too much, and gave my body a rest for a few days. The second time I tried having just half a scoop (which I then read was the recommended serving size) in a glass of water. I felt sick again, nausea again, neon-yellow urine again, occasional cramps, and gassy disrupted feces. Another few days break and I tried again with less than half a scoop in a glass of water. No intense reactions this time, though I did still feel sick and my urine was brighter yellow for at least 8 hours. Naturally from my diet/lifestyle, I do not have any severe vitamin deficiencies (minor deficiencies in zinc, iron, vitamin D), so I suppose the quantities contained in this supplement were too excessive to be healthy for my body. Perhaps this intense form of supplementation would be helpful for people with more extensive and severe vitamin/mineral/etc. deficiencies. All in all, not good for me personally, no positive effects noted, have used less than 4 scoops over 3 weeks and wont be using any more, and certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Need Pills, not powder!

Posted by Reviewer1454467 on Jul 23, 2010

This has the vitamins I desire to take, but I would prefer a pill form. This tastes terrible and I have only been able to use it one time.

Cannot live without it

Posted by Reviewer1754570 on Sep 19, 2009

I have had gastric bypass surgery and this is hands down the best all around vitamin package you can get.

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigue to Fantastic Energy Revitalization System, Citrus Delight is a life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2611372 on Jul 29, 2009

About 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I had terrible muscle cramping and exhaustion that was debilitating. I had to stop working. About 2 years ago I read the book "From Fatigue to Fantastic" and tried this Energy Revitalization System. What a difference! It took about 2 weeks but all muscle cramping stopped and my energy improved remarkably! I started working again and can actually exercise without the subsequent painful cramping. I highly recommend this product! It has been a life saver for me! I also highly recommend reading the book "From Fatigue to Fantastic" if you have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My husband does not have Fibromyalgia but he has started taking this product to improve his energy level. He has been amazed at the increase in his energy level. I hope you give it a try.

This is Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1409266 on May 20, 2010

I had so much success with this I ordered some for my mother and aunt for the holidays to keep them out of the winter funk. It is gentle but sooo effective, highly recommend it!

Enzymatic Therapy, energy revitalization system

Posted by Reviewer2382746 on Oct 30, 2008

Took my mothers advice to purchase this product since we both have this fatigue thing going on and her results were so positive. After about a week I definitely could feel a difference. No need for a midday nap! I feel a balanced energy the entire day. I would highly recommend to those challenged for energy, I am very pleased with my results.

Can't Live Without It!

Posted by Reviewer2382667 on Sep 24, 2008

I started taking this system about three years ago, when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. It really works wonders. I take my thyroid medication with it and it's much tastier than just taking taking medicine with water. I highly recommend the Citrus flavor (did not care for the Berry flavor).

Brilliant All-in-one supplement!

Posted by 4620078066650854890 on Sep 06, 2013

This product as well as the berry splash flavor I purchased tastes pleasant and I have definitely noticed a difference in overall well-being. I've also noticed that my cravings have more or less disappeared now that I've been taking this product for a few weeks every day which is great. Contains no stimulants thankfully as I get enough caffeine as it is. I will definitely continue with this and order again!

Too stimulating?

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Jun 24, 2014

Something in it might be too stimulating. It flared up my anxiety and gave agitation. However it may have been unrelated to the product -- we did need to increase my medicine. I do have some mental health conditions on treatment. It did seem that HALF A SCOOP was more tolerable. Too bad since it tasted great, is a great formula, and gave a kick. Even with this supplement for a year, my Vit D status was very low. However my B12 status was exceptional. UPDATE: I've since learned it may not be that the form of D in it was poor, but rather it could be an absorption issue in my body for Vit D. So I don't want to knock off the supplement so easily. I suggest users add Vit D 5,000 and mag/cal, to help your body. Overall for most people, I think it's a great multi! My Naturopath really likes this product -- it's got everything!

it really is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Dec 07, 2010

This product lives up to its name. It is the best ever nutritional supplement I have ever tried for fatigue etc. Having fibromyalgia for quite a few years I have tried numerous different types and nothing compares to this! Only take the listed dosage in the morning though because it will keep you awake if you take it at tea time. Really really good value too!