Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Tropical Citrus Flavor, 25.5 oz (723 g)

Enzymatic Therapy, energy revitalization system

Posted by Reviewer2382746 on Oct 30, 2008

Took my mothers advice to purchase this product since we both have this fatigue thing going on and her results were so positive. After about a week I definitely could feel a difference. No need for a midday nap! I feel a balanced energy the entire day. I would highly recommend to those challenged for energy, I am very pleased with my results.

Can't Live Without It!

Posted by Reviewer2382667 on Sep 24, 2008

I started taking this system about three years ago, when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. It really works wonders. I take my thyroid medication with it and it's much tastier than just taking taking medicine with water. I highly recommend the Citrus flavor (did not care for the Berry flavor).

it really is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Dec 07, 2010

This product lives up to its name. It is the best ever nutritional supplement I have ever tried for fatigue etc. Having fibromyalgia for quite a few years I have tried numerous different types and nothing compares to this! Only take the listed dosage in the morning though because it will keep you awake if you take it at tea time. Really really good value too!

Tastes Good, Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer1640682 on May 08, 2011

I love taking this as a drink when I first get up in the morning. I suffer from Adrenal Fatigue and this has all the vitamins in one drink that is recommended by Dr. James Wilson in his book "Adrenal Fatigue". It saves taking many pills throughout the day. I have tried other vitamin drinks that were undrinkable; this one tastes great. I feel calmer throughout the day with more energy.

Energy Drink Mix

Posted by Reviewer1081176 on Jun 10, 2011

This is a great energy booster & I saw results within a week. I found for me personally that if I drank my mix after lunch which was when my energy was the lowest, I got better results. I will be reordering!