Product Review

Posted by Reviewer2161076 on Apr 08, 2011

Outstanding product!

I am not sure

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Apr 05, 2011

So far I cannot feel any benefit, which is always the case shen I take suplements

Its worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1787054 on Apr 01, 2011

Ok taste, and I belive it gives me more energy

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1021936 on Mar 13, 2011

I am much stronger and healthier since I've been on this multivitamin therapy for the last six months. I have depleted adrenals, and this was recommended to me by my health counselor. I have also tried the berry flavor but prefer this citrus. I mix with 8 oz. water and shake well. I'm sure it would be even better blended than shaken, but the taste is tolerable. I use it to swallow my other pills, so I knock it all down at once.

Great to get the extra vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1589126 on Mar 06, 2011

Well I am taking this now and going to try going for 6 months for the fibromyalgia I have been suffering from for years. I love the fact that I am getting all the vitamins and extra heavy on the b's in one drink. It is easy to mix and tastes great. Haven't noticed much of a difference but the fibro I suffer from is severe so I am going to give it a really good try for at least 3 - 6 months. I also take some of the other supplements recommended by Dr. Jacob Teitlebaum who is the one who formulated this product as I have read his book call "From Fatigued to Fantastic" If nothing else, I have learned that my body needs to repair itself and cannot do it on its own so I am trying this with the hopes that I will feel even 25 percent better within a few months.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3352657 on Jan 18, 2011

I feel better than I have in quite awhile. I would definitely recommend these vitamins to anyone who has hypothyroid issues or problems with fatigue. They are working for me!!

From Ontario, Canada

Posted by Reviewer2728876 on Jan 10, 2011

I have symptoms of chronic fatigue. I tried d-ribose first, which helped my energy level. Then I added this product a month later. A month of using this product has passed and I have noticed no difference. And certainly no improvement. I don't think I will re-order. A big complaint is it burns the back of my throat so is hard to get down.

worth it!

Posted by Reviewer2457018 on Jan 03, 2011

A little gritty and you must drink it fast or it clumps. But STILL, great flavor and definetly boosts energy without an unpleasant rush.

good multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2669033 on Dec 10, 2010

not the best tasting product but its as good as it gets in terms of a multivitamin product. has all the vitamins and minerals you need to live a healthy life

it really is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Dec 07, 2010

This product lives up to its name. It is the best ever nutritional supplement I have ever tried for fatigue etc. Having fibromyalgia for quite a few years I have tried numerous different types and nothing compares to this! Only take the listed dosage in the morning though because it will keep you awake if you take it at tea time. Really really good value too!