Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2650736 on Nov 26, 2006

I have hypothyroidism and began taking this product shortly after I was diagnosed, in conjunction with prescription synthroid. I have been taking it for years now, and I really feel that it gives me energy and helps improve my mood. When I don't take it for a day or two, I really feel the difference! I highly recommend it to anyone with hypothyroidism.

Love the price.

Posted by Reviewer2052813 on Jan 02, 2012

Love the price.

Energy Revitilization System

Posted by Reviewer2593857 on Feb 17, 2012

Good stuff,packed with nutrition !

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2543096 on Aug 09, 2012

So I tried it in my morning smoothy and I was amazed at how much more alive I felt....My body must have been lacking in some of the things in this product. Tastes great, too! I could get used to feeling like this all the time! In fact I am getting used to it! Sweeet!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3174692 on Aug 16, 2007

This is the only powdered form of vitamin that I could actually stand to swallow. The rest were so bad I had to throw them away. You have to remember you are swallowing vitamins and most vitamins taste gross. This is a great product for me. This is a well balanced vitamin supplement. It makes me feel good too. It also helps with my IBS constipation.

TNT

Posted by Reviewer3126512 on Feb 15, 2009

i really feel like i have alot more get-up-and-go. this includes most of the things i was purchasing individually. i will be ordering again.

Great Product !!!

Posted by Reviewer3055694 on Feb 21, 2008

I've been taking the product for approximately 2 weeks now and I definetly feel a difference. I have more energy and my mental focus seems to be much better.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2924991 on Oct 22, 2008

Really helps with our energy levels!

Fresh amazing taste!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

I believe this product has a fine combination of ingredients that deliver more energy, the taste is clear, like a mango/orange milk shake, very fresh and natural taste, love it, good to mix with soymilk/oatmilk.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Oct 23, 2007

Love this product! Highly recommend.