simply the best

Posted by Reviewer2999913 on Jun 18, 2012

we use it in our naturopathic clinic in Switzerland for almost all patients who suffer from extreme fatigue (different reasons) it helps a lot!

Throw your coffee and other quick-me-ups away forever

Posted by Reviewer3004636 on Apr 28, 2011

This stuff is SOOOOOOOOOO good, and healthy at the same time!!! Even my java bound sister now uses it!! Mix in blender with 1/2 water 1/2 tangerine juice!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :-)

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer3279740 on Nov 05, 2011

been taking this drink every morning for 3 months now and feel like a different person! Fatigued to....almost Fabulous.

A life saver

Posted by Reviewer3326961 on Nov 08, 2010

My wife has gastroparesis and has not had any solid foods for over a 100 days. She has been taking this product on a regular basis. I believe this product has helped in keeping her alive and greatly slowing down her malnourish state thats comes with gastroparesis. While the doctors are dinking around trying to figure out what to do besides test after test.

Enzymatice Therapy

Posted by Reviewer3347302 on Oct 30, 2007

These vitamins are the best. I noticed a drastic change in my energy level within 30 days of taking them. I will always use these vitamins. They are worth every dime spent.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3352657 on Jan 18, 2011

I feel better than I have in quite awhile. I would definitely recommend these vitamins to anyone who has hypothyroid issues or problems with fatigue. They are working for me!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 28, 2010

I have used this before but it helps to have a 30 day supply. I don't use it every day but when I have a lot of errands to run and I need a gentle boost with no let down effects. Natural energy boost and the flavor is subtle like a light citrus punch.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on Apr 05, 2010

I am feeling better for the first time in many years. I forgot to take this with me recently for a trip and I could tell the different in how I feel.

Jesmbe

Posted by Reviewer1750393 on Jul 07, 2008

An Absolute must for anyone with any type of condition that zaps energy.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1752686 on Jan 06, 2009

Can't live without it - if I miss a day for some reason, I really feel it