Great

Posted by Reviewer1689134 on Sep 04, 2008

This is a great product and IHerb.com seems to have the best price. Thanks so much.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 28, 2010

I have used this before but it helps to have a 30 day supply. I don't use it every day but when I have a lot of errands to run and I need a gentle boost with no let down effects. Natural energy boost and the flavor is subtle like a light citrus punch.

Energy abound...

Posted by Reviewer1097500 on Mar 02, 2010

I am a thyroid patient who struggles with having enough energy to keep up with my kids and daily routine. Taking this product has changed everything for me. My energy level has skyrocketed. I am thinking so much clearer. I cannot say enough. Thank you so much for this product. This is also the best price I have been able to find. A local store was carrying it for $50.

Tastes terrible but works great

Posted by Reviewer2331650 on Mar 05, 2010

This is probably the worst tasting drink I have run onto, but it works really well. I definitely have more energy and generally feel better when I take this in the morning.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on Apr 05, 2010

I am feeling better for the first time in many years. I forgot to take this with me recently for a trip and I could tell the different in how I feel.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2082162 on Apr 24, 2010

I give a thumbs up fantastic review of this product. It gives me energy and corrects some health issues I have.

This is an awsome product

Posted by Reviewer1449353 on Jun 22, 2010

I have been using this product for over a year on my husband. It has given him energy to get through his stressfull days at work. Plus he stands on his feet 12 to 14 hours a day and he used to have pain in his legs and feet. Since he started using this product the pain has gone away. I recommend this product to other family members and they now have started using it. It brings on natural energy without the nervousness like all the other energy drinks out there... Thank you Energy Revitalizing System... Mrs. Tovar, Anaheim California

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1959343 on Jul 02, 2010

I got this for my mother - she said it gives her a good energy boost.

News from France

Posted by Reviewer2798572 on Oct 09, 2010

Good therapy, I think the best option for multi vitamins and others health complex... To take for all people with illness and/or energy revitalization needs... SEnding to France with no troubles... no added taxes...

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2113032 on Oct 16, 2010

I love this product! It tastes great and provides a good sustained energy release. Lots n lots of goodies in this product.