Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Tropical Citrus Flavor, 25.5 oz (723 g)

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

OK, so the taste isn't the greatest, but if you add a shot of one of the super fruit juices (acai, mangosteen, goji, noni blend) it tastes a lot better. To cut the sweetness, add a shot of unsweetened cranberry juice. I felt better within an hour of my first serving, and since I suffer from hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia, anything that improves my energy level is a critical element in my routine. I like that I am energized without feeling jittery, and there's no "rush"....just a gradual increase in energy and well-being. I ordered another one to make sure I don't run out. Quality ingredients that work for me.

Nice flavour, easy to mix and drink

Posted by Reviewer3166697 on May 16, 2011

It's a bit early to assess the efficacy of this product, but it includes a very wide range of supplements thought to be useful for treating the symptoms of CFS, works out much cheaper than buying them individually, and is very easy to drink each morning before breakfast. Please note that it does contain calcium, which can interfere with the absorption of thyroid (t4) supplements, which are best taken 30-60 mins before breakfast. No iron suits me as I have a high level already.

From Ontario, Canada

Posted by Reviewer2728876 on Jan 10, 2011

I have symptoms of chronic fatigue. I tried d-ribose first, which helped my energy level. Then I added this product a month later. A month of using this product has passed and I have noticed no difference. And certainly no improvement. I don't think I will re-order. A big complaint is it burns the back of my throat so is hard to get down.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3352657 on Jan 18, 2011

I feel better than I have in quite awhile. I would definitely recommend these vitamins to anyone who has hypothyroid issues or problems with fatigue. They are working for me!!

Great to get the extra vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1589126 on Mar 06, 2011

Well I am taking this now and going to try going for 6 months for the fibromyalgia I have been suffering from for years. I love the fact that I am getting all the vitamins and extra heavy on the b's in one drink. It is easy to mix and tastes great. Haven't noticed much of a difference but the fibro I suffer from is severe so I am going to give it a really good try for at least 3 - 6 months. I also take some of the other supplements recommended by Dr. Jacob Teitlebaum who is the one who formulated this product as I have read his book call "From Fatigued to Fantastic" If nothing else, I have learned that my body needs to repair itself and cannot do it on its own so I am trying this with the hopes that I will feel even 25 percent better within a few months.