A great product!

Posted by Reviewer1956864 on Nov 15, 2010

this is an excellent price & a great product. it mixes well with water & other liquids and the taste is good. the blend of vitamins/minerals/nutrients is fabulous, as is the quality. i plan to continue this as my multivitamin! i enjoy mixed with water or a protein shake, both are satisfactory!

A life saver

Posted by Reviewer3326961 on Nov 08, 2010

My wife has gastroparesis and has not had any solid foods for over a 100 days. She has been taking this product on a regular basis. I believe this product has helped in keeping her alive and greatly slowing down her malnourish state thats comes with gastroparesis. While the doctors are dinking around trying to figure out what to do besides test after test.

it helps with cfs

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Nov 05, 2010

great product with everything in it, so you have a good basis. Energy is ok, but not wow. I use it with enada and colostrum

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2113032 on Oct 16, 2010

I love this product! It tastes great and provides a good sustained energy release. Lots n lots of goodies in this product.

News from France

Posted by Reviewer2798572 on Oct 09, 2010

Good therapy, I think the best option for multi vitamins and others health complex... To take for all people with illness and/or energy revitalization needs... SEnding to France with no troubles... no added taxes...

Not a Happy Camper

Posted by Reviewer1186990 on Oct 04, 2010

This product caused severe and uncomfortable diahrea and nausea

misrepresentation

Posted by Reviewer3056701 on Jul 24, 2010

First of all, I hope it works better than it tastes. If you don't mind stevia, you may not find this too bad, but I can't stand the stevia aftertaste, so yuck. Also, the doses of most vitamins are nowhere near what is recommended for therapeutic uses, so it taking the place of 30 pills is pure baloney. I use a multi as a base, and I'm still taking calcium, E, CoQ10, and a host of other supplements for various conditions. It also doesn't mix that well. Some of the powder doesn't dissolve, so you've always got a slurry at the bottom of the glass, or lumps. I've used this product years ago (before it was "improved"), and it definitely helped with the energy issue I had, so that's the only reason I'm scoring it as highly. If it doesn't do the job I bought it for though, the score would be lower.

No change yet... :-(

Posted by Reviewer3356710 on Jul 23, 2010

I have been using this now for two weeks, and honestly I can't say that I feel any better. Infact I went to the doctors today because I feel so weak. I might be anemic though. We are testing on Monday. I am going to continue to use the product and hope that it will make me feel better. I have Fibromyalgia so that is what Im using it for.

Need Pills, not powder!

Posted by Reviewer1454467 on Jul 23, 2010

This has the vitamins I desire to take, but I would prefer a pill form. This tastes terrible and I have only been able to use it one time.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1959343 on Jul 02, 2010

I got this for my mother - she said it gives her a good energy boost.