Too stimulating?

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Jun 24, 2014

Something in it might be too stimulating. It flared up my anxiety and gave agitation. However it may have been unrelated to the product -- we did need to increase my medicine. I do have some mental health conditions on treatment. It did seem that HALF A SCOOP was more tolerable. Too bad since it tasted great, is a great formula, and gave a kick. Even with this supplement for a year, my Vit D status was very low. However my B12 status was exceptional. UPDATE: I've since learned it may not be that the form of D in it was poor, but rather it could be an absorption issue in my body for Vit D. So I don't want to knock off the supplement so easily. I suggest users add Vit D 5,000 and mag/cal, to help your body. Overall for most people, I think it's a great multi! My Naturopath really likes this product -- it's got everything!

Cannot live without it

Posted by Reviewer1754570 on Sep 19, 2009

I have had gastric bypass surgery and this is hands down the best all around vitamin package you can get.

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigue to Fantastic Energy Revitalization System, Citrus Delight is a life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2611372 on Jul 29, 2009

About 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I had terrible muscle cramping and exhaustion that was debilitating. I had to stop working. About 2 years ago I read the book "From Fatigue to Fantastic" and tried this Energy Revitalization System. What a difference! It took about 2 weeks but all muscle cramping stopped and my energy improved remarkably! I started working again and can actually exercise without the subsequent painful cramping. I highly recommend this product! It has been a life saver for me! I also highly recommend reading the book "From Fatigue to Fantastic" if you have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My husband does not have Fibromyalgia but he has started taking this product to improve his energy level. He has been amazed at the increase in his energy level. I hope you give it a try.

Nice flavour, easy to mix and drink

Posted by Reviewer3166697 on May 16, 2011

It's a bit early to assess the efficacy of this product, but it includes a very wide range of supplements thought to be useful for treating the symptoms of CFS, works out much cheaper than buying them individually, and is very easy to drink each morning before breakfast. Please note that it does contain calcium, which can interfere with the absorption of thyroid (t4) supplements, which are best taken 30-60 mins before breakfast. No iron suits me as I have a high level already.

From Ontario, Canada

Posted by Reviewer2728876 on Jan 10, 2011

I have symptoms of chronic fatigue. I tried d-ribose first, which helped my energy level. Then I added this product a month later. A month of using this product has passed and I have noticed no difference. And certainly no improvement. I don't think I will re-order. A big complaint is it burns the back of my throat so is hard to get down.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2892870 on Dec 06, 2009

Tastes kind of like a creamsicle but unlike others that complain of taste it it helps who cares what it taste like. You only have to drink once a day. will probaly try berry next time.

Good quality and good taste

Posted by 5324437665917030265 on Nov 02, 2016

High quality multivitamin powder . I think it is absorbed very well , though I can not know for sure . tastes great, specially when mixed with whey proteins or rice milk .... Half a scoop should be enough for daily vitamin supplementation .

Excellent for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Jan 23, 2007

I have chronic fatigue syndrome (7 years now) and this is one of my essential daily supplements. I had occasion to run out a year ago and I reverted backwards at a high rate of knots so I know I need it.

News from France

Posted by Reviewer2798572 on Oct 09, 2010

Good therapy, I think the best option for multi vitamins and others health complex... To take for all people with illness and/or energy revitalization needs... SEnding to France with no troubles... no added taxes...

GREAT