Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Tropical Citrus Flavor, 25.5 oz (723 g)

Enzymatic Therapy, energy revitalization system

Posted by Reviewer2382746 on Oct 30, 2008

Took my mothers advice to purchase this product since we both have this fatigue thing going on and her results were so positive. After about a week I definitely could feel a difference. No need for a midday nap! I feel a balanced energy the entire day. I would highly recommend to those challenged for energy, I am very pleased with my results.

Can't Live Without It!

Posted by Reviewer2382667 on Sep 24, 2008

I started taking this system about three years ago, when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. It really works wonders. I take my thyroid medication with it and it's much tastier than just taking taking medicine with water. I highly recommend the Citrus flavor (did not care for the Berry flavor).

Brilliant All-in-one supplement!

Posted by 4620078066650854890 on Sep 06, 2013

This product as well as the berry splash flavor I purchased tastes pleasant and I have definitely noticed a difference in overall well-being. I've also noticed that my cravings have more or less disappeared now that I've been taking this product for a few weeks every day which is great. Contains no stimulants thankfully as I get enough caffeine as it is. I will definitely continue with this and order again!

Too stimulating?

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Jun 24, 2014

Something in it might be too stimulating. It flared up my anxiety and gave agitation. However it may have been unrelated to the product -- we did need to increase my medicine. I do have some mental health conditions on treatment. It did seem that HALF A SCOOP was more tolerable. Too bad since it tasted great, is a great formula, and gave a kick. Even with this supplement for a year, my Vit D status was very low. However my B12 status was exceptional. UPDATE: I've since learned it may not be that the form of D in it was poor, but rather it could be an absorption issue in my body for Vit D. So I don't want to knock off the supplement so easily. I suggest users add Vit D 5,000 and mag/cal, to help your body. Overall for most people, I think it's a great multi! My Naturopath really likes this product -- it's got everything!

it really is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Dec 07, 2010

This product lives up to its name. It is the best ever nutritional supplement I have ever tried for fatigue etc. Having fibromyalgia for quite a few years I have tried numerous different types and nothing compares to this! Only take the listed dosage in the morning though because it will keep you awake if you take it at tea time. Really really good value too!