Throw your coffee and other quick-me-ups away forever

Posted by Reviewer3004636 on Apr 28, 2011

This stuff is SOOOOOOOOOO good, and healthy at the same time!!! Even my java bound sister now uses it!! Mix in blender with 1/2 water 1/2 tangerine juice!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :-)

great

Posted by Reviewer2081242 on May 29, 2011

A good way to have a daily vitamin and mineral drink in the morning. Very tasty and gives you that energy for the day.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer2225349 on Jun 01, 2011

Love this product. It replaces so many other products and makes life so easy. Noticed a positive difference in my health using it.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer3279740 on Nov 05, 2011

been taking this drink every morning for 3 months now and feel like a different person! Fatigued to....almost Fabulous.

fatigued to fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1567642 on Aug 15, 2011

this product is pretty good ..does not make you jittery at all

Will Never Go Without This

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jun 13, 2012

I have taken this for three years for fibromyalgia after going to a fibro clinic in Las Vegas. Recently, I decided to try a different multi, and within three days the pain was so profoundly worse, I will never do that again. It does take a few weeks at first to see a real difference. And don't expect to be cured, but this makes a huge difference.

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer2999913 on Jun 18, 2012

we use it in our naturopathic clinic in Switzerland for almost all patients who suffer from extreme fatigue (different reasons) it helps a lot!

Fresh amazing taste!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

I believe this product has a fine combination of ingredients that deliver more energy, the taste is clear, like a mango/orange milk shake, very fresh and natural taste, love it, good to mix with soymilk/oatmilk.

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2543096 on Aug 09, 2012

So I tried it in my morning smoothy and I was amazed at how much more alive I felt....My body must have been lacking in some of the things in this product. Tastes great, too! I could get used to feeling like this all the time! In fact I am getting used to it! Sweeet!

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 13, 2012

Good product at an available price. Fast delivery and outstanding services provided. Thank you iHerb.