Dind't Help at all!!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

I was hoping this product was going to do magic but it turned out to be a waste of money. Now L Tryptophan pure powder is so much better for insomnia along with Now 5HTP BOOYAH!!!!!

Insomnia

Posted by ling76 on Dec 09, 2011

This had the oposite effect on me. I need melationin to fall asleep. Tried with and without melatonin, but stayed awake all night for the three nights I tried this one. It was terrible, will not try it again, I sleep well with only melatonin. Sometimes I take valerina with the melatonin for better sleep, and it is helping, so it must have been a reaction to one of the other herbs.

didn't work

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 05, 2011

wouldn't get it again didn't seem to do anything

I think it has opposite effect

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Jul 24, 2011

I took two pills only once, but I felt I stayed awake longer. I am affraid to try again. It might not work for me

Gives me a headache

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Oct 27, 2010

This gave me both upset stomach and headache. Can't take it.

These Kept Me Awake!

Posted by Reviewer3257300 on Mar 13, 2010

The first night I took two of these tablets to help me sleep - I frequently have trouble sleeping, and was looking for something better than the OTC sleep-aids. I was up half the night, on edge, and simply unable to sleep. The following night, I took three, thinking that perhaps I hadn't taken enough the previous night. And, again - I was up all night, jittery, on-edge and unable to sleep. This was really disappointing since I'd purchased two bottles of this and had high hope - now I'm thinking it's best to simply throw away the rest so that I can get some rest! I've happily gone back to my OTC aids. I can NOT recommend these at all.