Tricky Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2983775 on Mar 13, 2008

I bought this product specifically for my significant other who suffers from CFS. It hasn't worked particularly well for her, but the product's creator did warn that in a small percentage of users the sleep formula actually has a reverse effect. It seems she's in that small percentage.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1752686 on Jan 06, 2009

Because of medications I'm on, I broke out in a rash - have taken this formula several years ago with no problems.

Actually works.

Posted by Reviewer3064183 on Jan 07, 2009

I don't have a serious problem getting to sleep, but if I'm stressed and have a little trouble getting to sleep these help. You really don't ( at least I don't )feel hung over the next morning either.

IT DOES WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO DO

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Sep 06, 2011

I took it couple of times and really made my sleep much-much easier without any side effects. It works for me

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Mar 17, 2011

Decided to give these a try. I take 3 in combination with a 5mg time release melatonin (by Natrol) and it does wonders. Will definitely be ordering again, just wish they made a bigger bottle!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Apr 04, 2011

worked as they said they would

Great alternative to over the counter sleep aids.

Posted by Reviewer2488905 on Apr 16, 2010

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and have had sleeping difficulties for years. This product helps me to sleep more soundly and awake refreshed. This has been a hugh improvement to my life.

sleepzzzzzzzz

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Apr 29, 2010

Certainly makes it easier for me to sleep. I have a hard time, and most things are too much or a waste, this seems to work. This is the one that Whole foods copied.

Great product

Posted by 4787132060922778369 on Nov 05, 2012

Very fast international delivery. have stopped having prescription sleeping tables

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2122022 on Oct 13, 2011

It does help you fall asleep and stay asleep. Also wake up feeling refreshed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »