Great alternative to over the counter sleep aids.

Posted by Reviewer2488905 on Apr 16, 2010

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and have had sleeping difficulties for years. This product helps me to sleep more soundly and awake refreshed. This has been a hugh improvement to my life.

Worked for me.

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 29, 2010

Mild but effective. No hangover.

These Kept Me Awake!

Posted by Reviewer3257300 on Mar 13, 2010

The first night I took two of these tablets to help me sleep - I frequently have trouble sleeping, and was looking for something better than the OTC sleep-aids. I was up half the night, on edge, and simply unable to sleep. The following night, I took three, thinking that perhaps I hadn't taken enough the previous night. And, again - I was up all night, jittery, on-edge and unable to sleep. This was really disappointing since I'd purchased two bottles of this and had high hope - now I'm thinking it's best to simply throw away the rest so that I can get some rest! I've happily gone back to my OTC aids. I can NOT recommend these at all.

Good Nourishment

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Feb 06, 2010

I thank God for Psalm 104:14 that says "herbs for David Smalley's use". Its good nourishiment for my body.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Jan 18, 2010

This stuff really helps me sleep. With diabetes and thyroid problems, i am up and down a lot at night, and many times cannot get back to sleep. But the Valerium really helps me get back to sleep. I am very happy with the product.

fatigue to fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2213349 on Oct 05, 2009

too strong

Relief from insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Aug 30, 2009

I have had insomnia off and on for the past 10 years and this is the only capsule that has helped me to sleep through the night without a completely groggy feeling in the morning. I will be ordering more.

restful sleep

Posted by Reviewer2981420 on Jul 14, 2009

Great sleep

Takes 30 minutes to relax you!

Posted by Reviewer1894450 on Mar 27, 2009

This stuff really works great and takes 30 minutes to kick in. It really helps to relax you before you get to sleep! Works great!

Actually works.

Posted by Reviewer3064183 on Jan 07, 2009

I don't have a serious problem getting to sleep, but if I'm stressed and have a little trouble getting to sleep these help. You really don't ( at least I don't )feel hung over the next morning either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »