sleep better

Posted by 5059671973747929777 on Dec 29, 2015

helped me to sleep better when taken 30min to 1h before going to bed with Magnesium taken at bedtime

Worked well for me

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Dec 12, 2015

Lack of sleep due to bereavement.. I suffered from memory loss and looked dreadful ( so they tell me) , I started taking 2 of these before bed, went straight off to sleep nearly every night. I now know what day it is and sleep through the night every night. NO HANGOVER either!

Terrible, opposite of what its supposed to do

Posted by 4743948975801245617 on Jul 02, 2014

I have had mild problems to fall asleep, meaning it takes some time to get asleep but i do fall asleep eventually maybe one hour after getting to bed... so i thought of looking something herbal, i tried valerian 2000 mg and it helped alot......however i read that long term use of valerian is not advisable due to liver damage....so i looked for something lighter dose, found this reading that it had 200 mg only per capsule so taking 2 would just be 400 mg plus other ingredients....to my dismay the first night i didnt sleep at all..... my mind became more and more active like i just took caffiene...tried the second night and it actually stopped me from sleeping....i wouldnt give this product to my worst enemies....because no sleep leads to all sorts of unimaginable problems. i wish there was a zero rating for the product.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1718710 on Oct 13, 2013

For this 70 yr old these seem to help falling asleep (after 1 hour +/-), effects may be fading after 3+ hrs.

It worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2324759 on Oct 12, 2012

Lately I had been very sleepy during day hours and I thought it was some minor depression. I couldn't focus and I felt energy less. After these pills I started waking up revitalized and could produce more on on my work.

Might be helpful...

Posted by Reviewer2039131 on Jul 02, 2012

or might not. Hard to say. But maybe it'll help the majority of people. I have mild fibromyalgia and my deep sleep is disturbed all night with "alpha interruptions." I hoped this herbal supplement might help calm down my brain wave activity so I'd get a better sleep. I'm not sure if it's really helping. Some nights a little better. I do feel like I'm dreaming more, so maybe it's helping.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by 4942381287721875683 on May 27, 2012

Completely ineffectual for me, sadly, like most natural therapies for sleep, in essence the effect is placebo and knowing this renders that effect null and void.

I didn't get the results I wanted

Posted by Reviewer2008877 on Mar 15, 2012

I thought the product would help my sleeping problems but nothing happened. Even when I incremented the dosis to the four pills recomended. I would not be able to rate it. I threww my money to the garbage.

One precaution

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Mar 06, 2012

As a sleep aid it works great but one side effect for me is contipation. It has l-theanine which is from green tea which causes constipation in me. It may not for everyone.

Sweet Dreams

Posted by Reviewer1151993 on Feb 17, 2012

I have found this product to be very helpful in allowing me to get restful sleep. It doesn't put me to sleep but it relaxes me enough so that I wake less frequently. I notice a huge difference when I run out. After a few days my sleep starts to get worse again.