Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion Plus, Luscious Lemon Flavored Drink Mix, Powder, 6 oz (171 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Actually tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer3229036 on Jun 16, 2007

I usually put this in my morning smoothie; but even just mixed with water, it tastes good; and no gas, either!

Fiber Fusion is Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1638131 on Jan 18, 2008

Not having used this type of product before, I wondered how this product would work or taste. It was a pleasant experience to learn that Fiber Fusion not only works great (easy on the system) but is easy to consume (subtle lemon flavor, not grainy). Great product!

Tastes like lemonade!

Posted by Reviewer3180102 on Dec 15, 2007

The lemon flavor tastes like lemonade! It's great without being sugary-sweet. This is definitely not your grandmother's fiber drink. Fiber Fusion is actually enjoyable to drink. It is sweetened with stevia. It can get a little thick but it's not gloppy or gritty. Just add it to a very small amount of water or juice and use a fork to stir it into a paste. Then, add additional liquid while stirring with a fork; you can take it in as much liquid as you like. I add Fiber Fusion to my vitamin shake and it works well that way too. My sister has a terrible case of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). If she doesn't take fiber, she is in excruciating pain. We use FF instead of Reliv's Fibrestore, which worked but was very expensive. My sister likes FF better for both flavor and results; she's had no IBS symptoms reoccur while taking Fiber Fusion. I also like it. I'm regular and it's enjoyable to take; it's not harsh but it definitely works. And it's also a good price. We each use about two containers a month. Give it a try!

A Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2432985 on Feb 22, 2009

I have used Fiber Fusion Daily CLeansing product for a long time. It is easy to take and easily digested. The way it works is gentle on the system with the desired results. This is the best tasting fiber product I have found. Alice Rollins

Enzymatic Fiber Fusion Daily Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3095351 on Apr 18, 2009

I had a hx of constapation and this product resolved the problem. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »