Brilliant product!

Posted by 5653353811344994127 on Jan 29, 2015

I bought this for my father and he raves about it! He can't go a day without it as he notices the inflammation straight away. He was almost not able to walk before now he is a new person and goes for walks!!!

My fingers don't hurt anymore !

Posted by 4862067152962593668 on Aug 24, 2015

My fingers used to get stiff and painful through the night and in the morning, I could not even bend them. My friend suggested I take some Glucosamine, and I found this product at iherbs and the price is affordable. My husband and I have taken the sachets for many months now. Both the unflavored and the orange flavored ones are fine with us. I take them in cycles of three months. After three months, I stop for a month, and then go back for another three months. My fingers have stopped hurting, and they are back to normal. In addition, I also bought tumeric from iherbs as tumeric is anti-inflammatory. I take both the tumeric and glucosamine in cycles of three months. It could be that my fingers were arthritic. But they are fine now. I continue to take for maintenance. Very happy with the product.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1477319 on Mar 21, 2010

When this is taken on a regular basis it works wonderful.

helping me in this treatment of the joints

Posted by Reviewer2490755 on Aug 31, 2011

of course high quality product which is helping in my treatment of the knee joints princiapalmente

Enzymatic Therapy GS-1500 Glucosamine Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2520041 on Jan 05, 2008

This power form is more effective because it is absorbs better.

Enzymatic Therapy GS-1500