Fine product!

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 29, 2009

I was having arthritic pain in my hands. I started taking this and the pain went away. I don't have the same results when chondroitin, so I prefer glucosamine only and powder is easy to digest.

GS1500

Posted by Reviewer2643476 on Aug 20, 2010

Fantastic product and great service from iHerb.

GS 1500

Posted by Reviewer3112178 on Sep 07, 2010

By taking GS 1500 with the Osteoprime, I have been able to stablize my osteoporis.

Easy To Use

Posted by Reviewer2367798 on Feb 25, 2011

These handy packets are easy to use, and the taste isn't bad at all. I just HOPE this product delivers.

Enzymatic Therapy GS-1500

Posted by Reviewer2073786 on Jun 29, 2011

I found the powder does so much more than glucosamine sulfate pills. I don't care for the orange flavor but mix it in cranberry juice so it is palatable. A cousin also found superior results with the powder packets. The price and delivery time at iHerb. com is very excellent so I purchase it there.

The best

Posted by VaneddieRhea on Jul 04, 2014

1st Enzymatic is quality brand, 2nd this power form acts quicker, easier to take.

My fingers don't hurt anymore !

Posted by 4862067152962593668 on Aug 24, 2015

My fingers used to get stiff and painful through the night and in the morning, I could not even bend them. My friend suggested I take some Glucosamine, and I found this product at iherbs and the price is affordable. My husband and I have taken the sachets for many months now. Both the unflavored and the orange flavored ones are fine with us. I take them in cycles of three months. After three months, I stop for a month, and then go back for another three months. My fingers have stopped hurting, and they are back to normal. In addition, I also bought tumeric from iherbs as tumeric is anti-inflammatory. I take both the tumeric and glucosamine in cycles of three months. It could be that my fingers were arthritic. But they are fine now. I continue to take for maintenance. Very happy with the product.

Enzymatic Therapy Glucosamine Packets

Posted by Reviewer2575962 on Sep 15, 2008

I take this product for my arthritis. I am extremely active and mobile and incur no pain at all. I attribute this to this product.As I am unable to swallow large pills, the powder form makes it easy to ingest when added to juice or cereal.