10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymatic Therapy, Heartburn Free!, 10 Softgel Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews

It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1508864 on Apr 09, 2007

I've suffered with GERD for years and while Nexium gave relief it also gave me a lot of bathroom time if you know what I mean. I came across this product one day and to my surprise it truly works as advertised. I received complete relief for months after I stopped taking this and only take occasionally now when symptoms arise.

orange peel extract replaced my Rx of Prilosec

Posted by Reviewer1133232 on Apr 16, 2008

This product has worked twice in the past for me. This third time, which I usually buy a pack of this stuff once a year, my heartburn disappeared after about a week. There are 10 softgels in the pack, and the only downside is that when I burp on the days I take it (recommended every other day), I can taste the orange peel. I have been off Rx med Prilosec for 3 years now.

Partial "cure" for heartburn.

Posted by Reviewer1822325 on Oct 16, 2007

For more than a year I have suffered from heartburn,acid reflux,and despite trying many varied solutions both herbal and over the counter drugs Enzymatic therapy,heartburn free softgel capsules are to date the only product that has given me any relief,and surprisingly almost just as is claimed by the maker after taking the softgels I was free of heartburn for approx 6 to 7 months then you have to take the softgels again for further relief,I did find however that unlike stated I had to take the gels every day [ x 2 packs]not every other day for them to be effective,but if you are a heartburn sufferer then this product gives an inexpensive temporary relief from a painful condition that can be both life affecting and also develop into a more serious problem if left to go untreated.

A Superior Product

Posted by Reviewer3097400 on Jan 24, 2007

I have used this product for a few years now and have recommended to many friends and acquaintances. Heartburn Free, as I and others can attest, works better than conventional acid inhibitors. In addition, not only is it free of the serious side effects associated with proton pump inhibitors, because of its active ingredient (orange peel extract), it is positively good for you.

The absolute best!

Posted by Reviewer3010855 on Dec 16, 2007

I have tried every over the counter and prescription product that deals with heartburn and acid reflux for years. I had some temporary, but unsustainable relief with a few products. I tried 'Heartburn Free' after a friend convinced me that not only would it work, but that it was nutritionally beneficial, unlike the chemical brew that I had been ingesting. It does work. In fact it works so well, that I have not needed nor taken it for months. It also has alleviated the clawing fear of the consequences of long term acid reflux on the stomach lining. J.Lennon Philadelphia Pa