Enzymatic Therapy Heartburn Free

Posted by 4673664394531771163 on Nov 17, 2014

Oh my. What a wonderful product! I suffer from acid reflux which makes me cough at night, especially, even with the bed elevated. I have been very hesitant to use some of those medications for heartburn because of side effects. One day I remembered that I had used "Heartburn Free" years ago and it helped. It helped again!! The first night, I remember waking up several times and thinking "I'm not coughing". This has been a wonderful product for me. I love it.

Took 10 years ago. Was totally well.

Posted by Reviewer2275404 on Apr 06, 2013

After taking antibiotics 5 times for strep throat, I got my stomach problem back. 1 every other day was not enough for me. I started taking 1 before breakfast, and 1 before dinner, and I'm now improving again. Thank goodness, because I had been prescribed two very powerful antibiotics for my stomach, which could have caused me even more problems, as experience has shown for me.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

This, along with mastic gum and DGL chewable licorice, has helped my husband's h. pylori immensely. He has done two rounds of this already and it has worked wonders. Our doctor suggested to keep on using it when symptoms flare.

Didn't work for me

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I wanted to like this product because I have real heartburn issues but sadly it did absolutely nothing for me and the claim of it lasting for six months just seems a bit ludicrous.

sort of

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 23, 2012

I take these about one half hour before bed in an attempt to prevent nighttime acid reflux. The first few times I took them they did great, then the progress dropped off. Heartburn may not be my exact problem, which is why they don't seem to work so well for me.

Big dissapointment

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Feb 08, 2012

I tried Heartburn Free with great anticipation only to be bitterly dissappointed. It caused me much grief.

The worst ideia i had.

Posted by Reviewer1460935 on Nov 09, 2011

They are a bomb to my stomach. Make it burn trought the all day and night...even my intestines were burning. What a waste of money.

Significant Relief

Posted by Reviewer1211700 on Oct 13, 2011

Significant relief with a Losec reduction of more than 50%. Mine is a hard case and when stopping this product completely the symptoms get worse within a week or so, Slowly finding how often I need to take (hopefully once or twice a week).

heartburn

Posted by Reviewer3059907 on Jul 17, 2011

Everyone needs to try this---it WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3197113 on Jun 12, 2011

Really seemed to kick in after the 7th capsule. Isn't 100% effective-- more like 90%. Occasionally need to use an antacid. Less effective when I'm doing a great deal of bending, etc. while gardening or doing yoga.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »