July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Ivy Extract, Respiratory, 90 Tablets

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2514042 on Aug 13, 2008

A friend had given this to me to try when I had bronchitis, said it would help. She was right. It really clears your airways, and as a smoker, it's made me take deep breaths I otherwise hadn't been able to do in quite some time. Massive respiratory improvement when taken regularly.

I have been taking Ivy Extract for years for seasonal allergies.

Posted by Reviewer3358764 on May 04, 2009

I have had seasonal allergies all my life, and was first introduced to ivy extract when I was expecting my 2nd child. I was pleasantly surprised that only 1 pill alleviated all of my allergy symptoms, including itchy watery eyes. I have recently started giving it to my son who also has seasonal allergies. It helps him too. My allergies were somewhat severe, and ivy extract did the trick. I would and do recommend it to everyone I meet that has seasonal allergies including grass, trees, and weeds.

Enzymatic Therapy, Ivy Extract Respiratory

Posted by Reviewer1193338 on Feb 10, 2009

My husband has severe bronchial problems, as well as asthma. This product has been invaluable. After taking two tablets, his airways are open for several hours. He equates it to using an inhaler. Awesome!!!

Ivy extract

Posted by Reviewer3221175 on Feb 10, 2011

I have asthma and am exposed to colds and flu viruses all the time at work as a nurse, this has really helped my breathing and I have not had any URIs!

Very, Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Feb 13, 2011

I have been taking Ivy Extract since November of 2010. I paid half the price at IHerb than purchased from my Naturopath.