Seems great so far

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 20, 2014

I have a-fib and have to be very careful about what I take for fear it will increase my heart rate. The a-fib also causes shortness of breath which sometimes slips over into gasping for breath. I have used the Ivy Extract liquid with good success and still keep several bottles on hand but they are small and rather expensive plus the taste is pretty bad. I tried these tablets the last 3 days starting with just one 3 times a day. I haven't had any problems with them so this morning I began the two 3 times a day suggested dosage. So far, so good, as they say. I'm hoping that the tablets are as good as the liquid.

Enzamatic Therapy,

Posted by 5684156463932140457 on Apr 25, 2012

I haven't had time to see the results.

Works just as well as my Rx did!

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I was prescribed some very expensive drugs for chronic asthma problems that have flared up since moving to an urban area and living with 4 cats in 650 sq ft. I couldn't afford to keep shelling out a hundred dollars a month or more for those drugs, plus I was experiencing side effects, but when I stopped taking them, I needed to use my rescue inhaler far too often. Fortunately, I remembered this product from when I worked at a health food store and I ordered a bottle to give it a try. I started taking two of these every evening and I noticed a drastic reduction in how often I would wake up in the morning and need to use my inhaler. When I started taking it morning and night, I didn't have to use my inhaler at ALL except during very rigorous physical exertion. If I forget it for a couple of days, I notice my asthma comes back again. This Ivy extract is obviously working! As a side note, these tablets are very small and easy to swallow, and they don't have a funny taste. (Now I'm seriously thinking about mailing a bottle of the liquid to a friend who has asthmatic children!)

Ivy Extract

Posted by Reviewer1097265 on Oct 12, 2011

This product is very good for clearing your lungs when you get a cold or flu.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2983354 on Oct 11, 2011

Very good product, highly recommended

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer3291455 on Jul 31, 2011

good

No difference

Posted by Reviewer1045936 on Mar 20, 2011

I can't say that this makes a difference, though I don't have a lot of respiratory problems, just a bit of lung congestion. It does not appear to help but I'm continuing till the bottle is used up.

Review of Ivy Extract, Respiratory tablets

Posted by Reviewer1840837 on Feb 21, 2011

My 92 year old father has been having difficulty with his breathing and it has been labored. He was introduced to the Ivy Extract 2 months ago and has increasingly been doing better in the breathing dept. This is the only thing that has changed in his routine.

best product

Posted by Reviewer1994358 on Feb 15, 2011

We have tried several products for my husband's COPD. This one seems to work the best of the ones we have tried-decreased mucous production and clearer mucous color

Very, Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Feb 13, 2011

I have been taking Ivy Extract since November of 2010. I paid half the price at IHerb than purchased from my Naturopath.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »