Enzymatic Therapy, Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 Tablets

Digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Jun 05, 2011

This enzyme was recommended by a naturopathic oncologist. There are four of us taking this and it is rhe best we have ever had. The price is great too

Love Mega-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer3143588 on Oct 05, 2009

I have IBS...so long story short I have digestion problems. I take Myralax and a probiotic everyday. A fellow co-worker suggested I take the Mega-Zyme. This was a great addition to the medications I already take, as I refuse to that the Rx the doc suggests. I never remember to take the pills before I eat and end up taking them just after or during, but they still work. The bloated feeling and the pressure imediately goes away...I have no idea if the pills aid in my digestion in the sense of helping beyond how I feel, but that's what I take the rest of the meds for. When I forget to take the Enzymes I can definitly tell the difference and I'm always mad at myself for forgetting. These pills have become part of my daily life and I don't know what I would do if I could not take them everyday!!!!

Did not like this

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Oct 20, 2010

I have taken another enzyme in the past (by Enzymedica) which I found worked very well for intestinal complaints for me and my family, but since taking this I became constipated (and so did my husband), which was unusual, so I stopped taking it. I wish I had stuck with the brand I usually use instead of going for the cheaper option!

Mega Zyme Supplements

Posted by Reviewer3319182 on Feb 03, 2008

A worthwhile supplement to diet. They eliminate the need for antacids etc. and assure that foods provide the maximum value

Mega-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on Jun 26, 2008

I had purchased enzymes before but they gave me horrible...ahem... gas. :) These are perfect for me; I get no ill effects whatsoever. I don't quite know what effects they have on my system (I don't have any major digestive problems but I suspect I have some candida overgrowth) I am guessing it's positive - we never chew our food enough anyway and with my allergies, anything that boosts my anti-inflammatory armada is welcome.