Mega-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on Jun 26, 2008

I had purchased enzymes before but they gave me horrible...ahem... gas. :) These are perfect for me; I get no ill effects whatsoever. I don't quite know what effects they have on my system (I don't have any major digestive problems but I suspect I have some candida overgrowth) I am guessing it's positive - we never chew our food enough anyway and with my allergies, anything that boosts my anti-inflammatory armada is welcome.

Enzymatic Therapy Mega-Zyme Systemic Enzymes 200 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on May 13, 2008

Fantastic product. Since I am over 40 I needed something that was well-rounded for digestion. My husband has Gerd and this has helped him immensely.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1833803 on Mar 06, 2007

This is the best enzyme formula I have found.

Enzymatic Therapy, Mega-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer2593146 on Aug 15, 2008

This is a great product and I have tried many brands. It doesn't burn your stomach, you dont burb it up and it really does what its suppost to do. Digest your food. I have no digestive problems if I take it before my meals.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2632128 on Nov 27, 2009

I have been using these enzyme tablets for many years now and find that even after eating a huge Thanksgiving feast I have no discomfort when taking them before the meal. I highly recommend them to anyone who have digestive problems when eating rich food and even when just eating normally. I take one before the biggest meal of my day and viola, no problems ever.

Best natural digestive system help

Posted by Reviewer1711609 on Mar 05, 2010

I had diahrea or constipation almost all the time. This enzyme totally solve my problems. Everybody, in my opinion, who doesn't even have any problem with his body, had better take it.

enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1422745 on Nov 07, 2011

best enzyme product i have found

Surprising benefit

Posted by 5557273887390567554 on Jan 29, 2015

Digestion is so much easier with these enzymes taken at mealtimes. Has improved constipation.

Love this

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Mar 25, 2015

This definitely makes a difference -- totally recommend this product

work great