Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

They have changed the formula...

Posted by mgallavan From Colorado on Feb 13, 2014

I was taking this for years and gave it a 5 star. Recently the company has added caffeine in the form of green coffee beans and green tea. For some this is not a problem. For me and others with autoimmune disease or issues with caffeine - big problem. I called the company and all of their formulas have it now. This website still reflects the old label - they need to update it.

Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer1281107 From North Carolina on Apr 06, 2010

I believe this kind of product requires a reasonable amount of time before a definitive result relating to it's effectiveness can be obtained. I expect that a test by qualified medical professionals will be the appropriate way to determine whether this product is effective in helping to control my hypothyroid condition. After I have used this product for at least six months, I feel that I will have a good indication of it's effectiveness.