• Formerly Thyroid Formula

• Customer Ratings

Helps me to lose weight

Posted by Reviewer2192570 on Nov 02, 2007

I have been using this product for over a year and have slowly lost 35 lbs. I also have changed my diet to low-fat with more fruits, vegetables and fish.

thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer1079119 on May 11, 2009

I have hypothyroid disease (low thyroid) and take a prescription medication for this; but still suffer with the muscle weakness, and low grade fevers.. I've been supplementing with the Enzymatic Therapy-Thyroid Formula for 3 years--and DEFINATELY feel much better. The Health food store I had been purchasing this at recently closed; and I had not been out of this for 6 months. I have been very noticably weaker..and very difficult doing much more than working and coming home. I finally figured out to look online--and !! found it here at IHerb.. I've been back on it about 2 weeks, and feel much better again. (NO KIDDING EVERYONE) My Endocrinologist said this formula "is the vehicle/amino acid that carrys the thyroid hormone to the areas of the body".. (that wasn't explained well..but--anyway) I do not intend to run out of this every again.

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1441183 on Dec 01, 2009

They work. Doctor wanted to put me on Synthroid but I took these instead and she was impressed when my levels returned to normal.

Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer2169399 on Dec 13, 2007

Have been taking for about 4 weeks and have noticed a difference in my engergy level. Has been a great aid in helping me lose weight.

Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Sep 27, 2008

Finally something that has kicked my thyroid/metabolism into gear. It has helped me lose weight. I've tried others but this works the best.

This is my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 21, 2010

This has taken the place of my RX. Only 2 early in the morning just after brushing was all I needed. Best for me. Thanks to the makers and I HERB.

Thyroid Formula, Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Jan 12, 2008

Works great and makes me feel better. My hair stopped falling out and my temperatures have normalized instead of being low and me feeling like I had a fever.

Really like this supplement

Posted by Reviewer1394996 on Jul 22, 2008

I have tried other thyroid supplements but I find that they do not work for me like this one does, I feel a clear difference in my energy levels and even mood when taking this.

Good product - easily digestable.

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jul 19, 2010

I had been trying the NOW Thyroid Energy Support and it was not digesting well. I would keep burping it up. This product digests well. I have been able to eat more because of better digestion. Eat more as in eat, before I wasn't able to eat much. I have also noticed that my mood is improved and I have had more energy. Wish I could notice weight loss, but most of my weight seems to be water weight, which I am having difficulty losing. Good product. I will definitely continue taking. I am also taking seaweed DULCE and so I have cut down my intake of these capsules from 6 to 4. No bad side effects :)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1192998 on Apr 21, 2010

I am fifty-eight years old. For the past nine years, I have had no energy. All I did was drag through the day forcing myself every inch of the way. The first dose of Metabolic Advantage thyroid formula I had more energy. After three days taking it and Giai Herbs Thyroid Support, I feel thirty-five again. Oh, previous blood tests showed normal thyroid.