Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer1079119 on May 11, 2009

I have hypothyroid disease (low thyroid) and take a prescription medication for this; but still suffer with the muscle weakness, and low grade fevers.. I've been supplementing with the Enzymatic Therapy-Thyroid Formula for 3 years--and DEFINATELY feel much better. The Health food store I had been purchasing this at recently closed; and I had not been out of this for 6 months. I have been very noticably weaker..and very difficult doing much more than working and coming home. I finally figured out to look online--and !! found it here at IHerb.. I've been back on it about 2 weeks, and feel much better again. (NO KIDDING EVERYONE) My Endocrinologist said this formula "is the vehicle/amino acid that carrys the thyroid hormone to the areas of the body".. (that wasn't explained well..but--anyway) I do not intend to run out of this every again.

Helps me to lose weight

Posted by Reviewer2192570 on Nov 02, 2007

I have been using this product for over a year and have slowly lost 35 lbs. I also have changed my diet to low-fat with more fruits, vegetables and fish.

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1441183 on Dec 01, 2009

They work. Doctor wanted to put me on Synthroid but I took these instead and she was impressed when my levels returned to normal.

This is my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 21, 2010

This has taken the place of my RX. Only 2 early in the morning just after brushing was all I needed. Best for me. Thanks to the makers and I HERB.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2100441 on May 14, 2012

It took about a week and a half before I noticed I had more energy. With this new found energy I was able to accomplish some of those tasks you put off, like cleaning the fridge and freezer. It's just a general feeling of feeling better, not really something I can put my finger on.