Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula, 180 Capsules

Good product - easily digestable.

Posted by Reviewer1829111 From California on Jul 19, 2010

I had been trying the NOW Thyroid Energy Support and it was not digesting well. I would keep burping it up. This product digests well. I have been able to eat more because of better digestion. Eat more as in eat, before I wasn't able to eat much. I have also noticed that my mood is improved and I have had more energy. Wish I could notice weight loss, but most of my weight seems to be water weight, which I am having difficulty losing. Good product. I will definitely continue taking. I am also taking seaweed DULCE and so I have cut down my intake of these capsules from 6 to 4. No bad side effects :)

Thyroid Advantage

Posted by Reviewer1339648 From Tennessee on Aug 24, 2010

Thyroid imbalance is an inherit problem for me. Over the years, I have tried various natural alternatives. I returned to Enzymatic Therapy brand. The quality and results speak for themselves. No more "testing" other brands, I am a satisfied customer.

really good

Posted by Reviewer2499093 From Canada on Oct 17, 2010

gave me a lot of energy. I have a hypotyroid, on medication for the past eight years for that. I found if I take the suggested dose my heart rythm is a bit out of control, just two a day works well for me.

From Bulgaria, Kostadinova

Posted by Reviewer1557055 From Bulgaria on Oct 21, 2010

Very good product.I lost with it 10 kg. Dont have hormonal terapy.

Great Thyroid Product

Posted by Reviewer1652756 From Colorado on Feb 01, 2011

First, I have been using this product for over a year now and absolutely love it. I have a sluggish thyroid and it works wonders. I can't live without it. Second, iherb is the only place I can find that sells this quantity at this price. Most places sell the 90 capsules for nearly the same price as you can get 180 here. I love iherb! And my shipments always come on time or earlier.