Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1573698 on Jun 14, 2011

Since I have been taking this product, I have a lot more energy!

Metabolic Advantage.

Posted by Reviewer3232996 on Apr 20, 2009

Excellent product. l now have more energy and have lost 5lbs already. Would certainly recommend.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1529124 on Apr 20, 2009

This supplement definately will boost your energy levels. I'm on my second bottle.I'm not sure that it helps with weight loss. I haven't really seen that happen.

Better than most

Posted by Reviewer1059525 on Aug 23, 2011

Works well of your also eating healthy. Better than most of the other thyroid supplements I have taken.

Enzamatic Therapy Metabloc Advantage Throid formaula

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Aug 04, 2011

I have used for over five years keeps my thryoid in alignment

Beware of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

It contains green coffee bean extract and green tea extract as different from the label posted on iherb, due to newer version. Make me feel very cold(now Winter in Hong kong), treating thyroid has yet to be seen since I am taking KI tablet and Kelp as well.

thyroid formula needs tweaking

Posted by Reviewer1275887 on Oct 19, 2010

I love all the thyroid support ingredients in this product with one exception. I have problems using potassium iodide as an iodine source. Gives me headaches. I have to use either kelp or bladderwrack. For those who can tolerate potassium iodide, it should be superb. I do caution you, however, to do research on potassium iodide before you try this product. I was really disappointed I wasn't able to take it.

Great product, and super fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1547325 on Jan 25, 2012

Have placed several orders through iHerb, and have been very satisfied with the product and the speediness of the shipment.

enzymatic therapy, metabolic advantage thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1749457 on Jan 31, 2014

I have hypothyroidism, I have been using this product a long side with super cortisol (for adrenal) and raw thyroid. I feel much better and have more energy . This product helps with digestion, before taking this product I can't eat much and will be bloated all the time but this has eliminated that feeling. Although I am very careful with I eat, I have not lost any weight, however, this is an excellent product.

Enzymatic Thereapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid