• Formerly Thyroid Formula

• Reviews | English

helps with hypothyroidism

Posted by lifemyweigh on Jun 18, 2012

I take this product to help with my energy levels in addition to my regular thyroid medication. I can tell when I don't take it. My metabolism is not as high and I don't have as much energy. I'm interested to see what my thyroid labs are going to look like this time when I go back to the doctor.

Wow, this rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 21, 2011

My diabetic father takes these to help his hypothyroid condition. It seems to have really helped. Thanks, iHerb!

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1529124 on Apr 20, 2009

This supplement definately will boost your energy levels. I'm on my second bottle.I'm not sure that it helps with weight loss. I haven't really seen that happen.

Better than most

Posted by Reviewer1059525 on Aug 23, 2011

Works well of your also eating healthy. Better than most of the other thyroid supplements I have taken.

Enzymatic Thereapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1150065 on Aug 13, 2010

has been extremely helpful

Enzamatic Therapy Metabloc Advantage Throid formaula

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Aug 04, 2011

I have used for over five years keeps my thryoid in alignment

thyroid formula needs tweaking

Posted by Reviewer1275887 on Oct 19, 2010

I love all the thyroid support ingredients in this product with one exception. I have problems using potassium iodide as an iodine source. Gives me headaches. I have to use either kelp or bladderwrack. For those who can tolerate potassium iodide, it should be superb. I do caution you, however, to do research on potassium iodide before you try this product. I was really disappointed I wasn't able to take it.

Beware of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

It contains green coffee bean extract and green tea extract as different from the label posted on iherb, due to newer version. Make me feel very cold(now Winter in Hong kong), treating thyroid has yet to be seen since I am taking KI tablet and Kelp as well.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Apr 06, 2010

very good

enzymatic therapy, metabolic advantage thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1749457 on Jan 31, 2014

I have hypothyroidism, I have been using this product a long side with super cortisol (for adrenal) and raw thyroid. I feel much better and have more energy . This product helps with digestion, before taking this product I can't eat much and will be bloated all the time but this has eliminated that feeling. Although I am very careful with I eat, I have not lost any weight, however, this is an excellent product.