• Formerly Thyroid Formula

• Customer Ratings

Thyroid Advantage

Posted by Reviewer1339648 on Aug 24, 2010

Thyroid imbalance is an inherit problem for me. Over the years, I have tried various natural alternatives. I returned to Enzymatic Therapy brand. The quality and results speak for themselves. No more "testing" other brands, I am a satisfied customer.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1529124 on Apr 20, 2009

This supplement definately will boost your energy levels. I'm on my second bottle.I'm not sure that it helps with weight loss. I haven't really seen that happen.

Better than most

Posted by Reviewer1059525 on Aug 23, 2011

Works well of your also eating healthy. Better than most of the other thyroid supplements I have taken.

Heats me up

Posted by Reviewer1223075 on Dec 28, 2012

I bought this to see if I would lose a couple of pounds. It's difficult to tell at this point if it's working because it's the holiday season lol and I'm not sure if I would weigh more or not. What I did notice one hour after taking my first two is that my body temperature went up making me feel nice and warm. I assume that my metabolism is raised burning calories to generate heat. I am loving this effect because I'm in Canada and it's December. It's great for me because I used to always feel cold all the time, more so than other people, needing extra heaters at work in the winter and a/c is too cold for me in the summer so even if I don't lose weight I will enjoy taking this for the comfort of having an average body temperate for a change :)

Enzamatic Therapy Metabloc Advantage Throid formaula

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Aug 04, 2011

I have used for over five years keeps my thryoid in alignment

thyroid formula needs tweaking

Posted by Reviewer1275887 on Oct 19, 2010

I love all the thyroid support ingredients in this product with one exception. I have problems using potassium iodide as an iodine source. Gives me headaches. I have to use either kelp or bladderwrack. For those who can tolerate potassium iodide, it should be superb. I do caution you, however, to do research on potassium iodide before you try this product. I was really disappointed I wasn't able to take it.

Beware of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

It contains green coffee bean extract and green tea extract as different from the label posted on iherb, due to newer version. Make me feel very cold(now Winter in Hong kong), treating thyroid has yet to be seen since I am taking KI tablet and Kelp as well.

very good