• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3005298 on Apr 26, 2009

The "Enzymatic Pearls IC" are great! They work better for me than other blends of Acidophilus because the IC has so many more strains of friendly organisms that answer to my particular issues - I really like the "time release" capsule too, it seems to work so much better than Acidophilus supplements that you have to take a few times a day with meals, and the Pearls don't require refrigeration like others so they travel well too!

Woo hoo!

Posted by Reviewer2475382 on Dec 31, 2010

Take one at night and have an easy movement the next morning. The ONLY thing that has ever consistently worked for me. So easy to swallow!

Enzymatic Therapy Pearls IC

Posted by Reviewer2961855 on Feb 25, 2009

I have used these probiotics for years and really am pleased they work so well for me. I can get them at a very good price at iherb.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Nov 05, 2008

Nice variety of flora, works well to keep me regular. Regular use helps immune system function at full capacity, i.e. less colds, better healing, etc. As usual shipping was exceptional - product is fresh and potent. I love iherb!

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3069900 on Feb 19, 2010

There are SO many different types of probiotics available, virtually everywhere you want to buy them, with as many arguments as to superiority, etc. You must buy the refrigerated kind in order to keep the probiotics fresh, no, you must buy them dry so temperature is not an issue. Well, these (in my opinion) are the best, as they are blister packed and don't get exposed to air / oxygen, which definitely limits the life span of the ingredients! And, I can take them with me to work, class, etc.

Good Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Jan 04, 2010

After trying several other brands I came to the conclusion that these are definitely among the very best at an unbeatable price.

great

Posted by Reviewer1975978 on Jul 29, 2010

within a few days of taking 2 pearls/day, my digestion got much better

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2638193 on Aug 25, 2010

I like the idea of only taking one tiny pill a day, unlike my previous brand which required 3. This brand is very effective.

Pearls IC

Posted by Reviewer1287914 on Jul 03, 2010

This probiotic has allowed me to control my IBS.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1126328 on Dec 29, 2009

we got these instead of primal defense for our little girl and they work great!