• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

These are effective -

Posted by LadyShopper on Mar 17, 2010

My husband had some problems with some awful gastric disturbances and constipation a couple of months ago. In spite of his using his usual remedies like metamucil, mineral oil, etc., nothing seemed to help much and the problems would recur. He's been taking the Enzymatic Therapy Pearls IC for a little more than a month now, and he's had no more problems with either the gastric disturbances or the constipation. Apparently this product works quite well. (It worked for him within a week).

Gems of the Sea

Posted by Reviewer3221151 on May 29, 2010

These little pearls are easy to take, unlike so many other supplements that a horse would have trouble swallowing. I cannot speak for the product's effectiveness, however, as I bought it for my son and haven't tried it. He hates swallowing supplements, and he doesn't mind these at all. If they work, I'll order more. Packaging is quality. I noticed it was manufactured in Japan instead of China (!) A REAL PLUS as I've found Japanese products to be of superior quality.

My favorite probiotic!!!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Jul 01, 2010

I take this every morning, and it helps to relieve symptoms of acid reflux. I've never noticed this benefit from any other probiotic. This is a 'feel the difference' product for me! Wouldn't be without it!

Best Stuff Around

Posted by Reviewer1975978 on Nov 27, 2010

I've tried other probiotics but this seems to be the best. It's got extra stuff in there that others don't. Really helps with my digestion.

Best of the pearls

Posted by derbyjean on May 10, 2010

I believe these are the best of the pearls as I feel best when I take these.

Suits you sir!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jul 14, 2010

Japanese quality. Excellent product. And the price is great too. This helped me to greatly to get rid of IBS. Gave one pack to my friend and after 2 days he came to me and said that all the stomache after eating was gone as well as the feeling of acidity. Pearls IC is easy to take, its small and you can take it anytime. Even with food. Can't go wrong with this one.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Sep 19, 2011

I switched to these from a refridgerated Natren brand. It's been about 45 days, and so far they appear to be just as effective as the refridgeted ones, only more convienent.

love these!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 02, 2011

I try different probiotics and keep coming back to this one!

Love that I don need to watch my timing

Posted by Reviewer2246558 on Nov 28, 2011

So far it has helped to regulate my terribly bad constipation problems. I was taking another brand but it didnt help and it was hard to swallow and I had t gulp two huge capsules after a meal. I always ended up not taking regularly. With this pearls, I have the convinence of taking it anytime during the day andthe ease of carrying it around and swallowing! Love it!

Consistent product

Posted by Reviewer3172233 on Dec 14, 2011

I used this product several years ago for a while and tapered off. Now I'm back on and things are working better. Great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »