• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804337 on Oct 21, 2011

Very compact and convenient. Looks perfect for travel. Nice packing and thx for the samples. I just received my order and haven´t tried yet but it looks good.

Pearls IC

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Oct 25, 2011

My husband and I both find this product to help with keeping us balanced.

Solid Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Mar 02, 2011

Well rounded probiotic, efficacy is excellent. I prefer therelac, but this is fantastic for travel.

Great Product - Greater Company

Posted by Reviewer2391704 on Oct 15, 2010

I ordered this new product, well new for me, on a Saturday. I had shipping infor on a Sunday and received it ahead of my projected schedule. iHerb is now my only Herb Comapny.

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1127485 on Apr 05, 2010

These are very easy to swallow!

Se easy to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Sep 13, 2013

Love these, won't take any other probiotic again!!! Easy to swallow, and powerful. I struggle with yeast infections when I get run down, and these are working as good as expensive 30 million probiotics!

Great

Posted by mellydance on Jan 25, 2014

Been using pearls for years, recently switched to the IC version - mega gut coverage!

Nothing but good

Posted by 5251802690162293459 on Sep 23, 2014

I've only been using these for a 2 or so weeks so I'm not sure if it's helping with constipation, but it does seem to be doing alot better than the regular pearls. These ones don't clog me up more, and they seem to keep my tummy happy. I end up taking 2 a day, one at night and one in the morning. If you have constipation issues I recommend using these instead of the regular ones. You will most likely still need an extra push from a bit of prune juice, but believe me that is better than putting your body through laxative torture. They're very easy to swallow, I have a small esophagus so even though they are small I still need to take it will something fizzy so I don't get it caught in the back of my throat.

Pearl probiotic

Posted by 4857714428963322758 on Aug 27, 2015

This is a once a day must for all people: good colon health is the key to energy, gas, & bloating. I have no constipation problems, no diahrea, and I give this product credit for that.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 25, 2010

These are small, don't need refrigeration, and very light. Great for travel!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »