Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls IC, Intensive Care Probiotics, 90 Capsules

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1491929 From Ohio on Sep 13, 2012

I used the original strength for years and found that the intensive care works better if you have a pretty stubborn digestive system that doesn't like to stay regular!

Pro-biotics

Posted by Crotchetymama From Pennsylvania on Apr 28, 2011

I don't see much difference between these IC Pearls and the regular Pearls. Both do the job well. Before I took them I had quite a lot of gas I guess because I am vegetarian and eat a lot of bulk. These solved the problem in about a week. MUCH less embarrassing! :D

I know they work!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 From Texas on Jul 29, 2011

I know these probiotics work because of the pill design. The cultures are encased in a slow-dissolving sphere (don't know what it's made from). This way the bacteria stay alive as they pass through the acidic stomach, safe in their little pearl. I have taken probiotics for years, but never the Pearls before. Now I realize I have been wasting money on capsules - most of the bacteria in the capsules probably got dissolved by stomach acid before they even reached the duodenum. Try the Pearls before you give up on probiotics.

Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer3220958 From Ohio on Sep 08, 2011

These are amazing. Totally changed my life. I no longer have to worry about post-meal IBS issues with these. I take one daily with lunch. I had also recommended these to my Aunt (IBS runs in our family) and she is eternally grateful to me for these Pearls IC!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804337 From Spain on Oct 21, 2011

Very compact and convenient. Looks perfect for travel. Nice packing and thx for the samples. I just received my order and haven´t tried yet but it looks good.