Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex, Pro-Active, 60 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Did not help my migraine.

Posted by Reviewer3221065 From California on Apr 20, 2009

I get hormonal migraines every month. I decided to try this after reading good things about it. Unfortunately it did nothing for my migraine. It didn't even reduce the pain at all. So as an acute treatment, it didn't work at all for me. Maybe if you take it on an ongoing basis, it may help that way, but the cost of this supplement makes that prohibitive.

I guess I'm one of the few who can't take it

Posted by Reviewer2530443 From California on Mar 04, 2013

I have severe migraines, and my neurologist actually suggested I try butterbur, but she cautioned that one cannot take it if allergic to ragweed. Apparently I am allergic to something, because I had a bad reaction to this product; I developed a severe headache which lasted for the five days that I took the product, as well as breathing problems. Eventually, I realized it was most likely the Petadolex, I discontinued the product and felt better within a half a day. I'm really disappointed that it did not work for me.