Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2511503 on Dec 30, 2012

My 13 year old son has struggled with migraines since he was 9. MigreLief, coupled with Petadolex has given him his life back. He is no longer an exhausted teenager, but has so much energy.

Recommended by Neurologist

Posted by Reviewer3081436 on Feb 21, 2012

I take this based on the recommendation of my migraine specialist and Neurologist. I've lived with chronic migraines. It seems to help them be less severe. However, I'm also on therapeutic meds. But it does seem to help. If this helps me take less prescriptions, I'd rather be taking this!

unbelievable migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Dec 10, 2011

I don't have great luck with supplements doing what they supposedly do, but I was very amazed that I actually got migraine relief from this product. I started taking only 1 pill in the morning, and within a week I noticed that the tiny migraine that I had all the time was gone. The more potent migraines were much smaller and also less frequent. I continue to take this once per day now, and I am VERY happy with the results.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer3279826 on Dec 06, 2011

This stuff has finally given me a toe hold on my chronic migraine condition. This is the first stuff to have touched my pain, including standard migraine medicines. As a bonus, it I haven't experienced my seasonal allergies this fall. I think this herb is helping with that, too!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1252327 on Aug 04, 2011

Petadolex was recommended by my neurologist and I definitely have less migraines when taking it!

Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1487830 on Jul 21, 2011

I have tried just about everything for my daily migraines - Petadolex has helped - it doesn't get rid of the headaches completely but I have had about an 80% reduction. I recommend that if you are searching for relief - try this product!

Helps Prevent Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1369351 on Dec 02, 2010

My neurologist recommended these and after 6 weeks I noticed a reduction in the number of migraine episodes. I take other "preventative" supplements, but these are the first where I have noticed a measurable difference.

Migraine headaches

Posted by Reviewer2870044 on Jul 05, 2010

My migraines have decreased dramatically since taking this product. Excellent, I will keep on taking it.

Migraine Headache - Petadolex Works 80%

Posted by Reviewer2982405 on Dec 30, 2009

I still get headaches, but not as often and not as severe. I am definitely happy with petadolex. Enzymatic Therapy is a less expensive alternative, 60 liquid gel caps. Rainbow Light is more expensive, 45 liquid gel caps, and has B-12 and mint added, which I don't need.

petadolex

Posted by Reviewer2532057 on Oct 03, 2009

excellent product and less expensive than other brands.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »