New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex, Pro-Active, 60 Softgels

Brenda Howland

Posted by Reviewer2175594 on Apr 21, 2008

I bought these for my adult daughters. I heard Petadolex was good for migraines and allergies. MigraSolve was working for my allergies. They don't seemto work so well for some headaches but working ok for allergies. One complained of heartburn after taking it. They live 700 miles from me so I am not around them to see the results first hand. If you want I could give you an email to survey the one with migrains. I can't remember what she said about the pills.

beware

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Aug 29, 2008

this stuff works but i have a reaction to it.If you have allergies to butterbur beware

Did not help my migraine.

Posted by Reviewer3221065 on Apr 20, 2009

I get hormonal migraines every month. I decided to try this after reading good things about it. Unfortunately it did nothing for my migraine. It didn't even reduce the pain at all. So as an acute treatment, it didn't work at all for me. Maybe if you take it on an ongoing basis, it may help that way, but the cost of this supplement makes that prohibitive.

Calms the Storms of Migraines

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on May 17, 2009

This butterbur supplement is very effective in daily migraine management. After researching, I found this to be highly recommended and safe. I will definitely purchase again.

Review Petadolex Pro

Posted by Reviewer2066027 on Aug 27, 2009

Great for keep headaches away A bit expensive though