Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on Apr 23, 2008

This is a WOW product that works. For migraine headaches it's the best for me. It's expensive in the stores, so thanks to IHERBS for the great pricing

Brenda Howland

Posted by Reviewer2175594 on Apr 21, 2008

I bought these for my adult daughters. I heard Petadolex was good for migraines and allergies. MigraSolve was working for my allergies. They don't seemto work so well for some headaches but working ok for allergies. One complained of heartburn after taking it. They live 700 miles from me so I am not around them to see the results first hand. If you want I could give you an email to survey the one with migrains. I can't remember what she said about the pills.

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Mar 19, 2008

This is an excellent solution for migraines that really works for me. I found the research, that over time it reduces the incidence and severity of migraines by 60%, to be true.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1199639 on Mar 04, 2008

I started using this to help with my migraines. It seems to be helping.

Helps prevent migraines

Posted by Reviewer1362418 on Feb 27, 2008

This product works great. It prevents most of my migraines but I still get some with my monthly cycle. Took 3x/day for first month and now on 2x/day for next 3 months. I've been using it for almost 4 months.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3162529 on Feb 08, 2008

Does what it says with no side effects!

MIGRAINE

Posted by Reviewer3204026 on Feb 08, 2008

This product has reduced the frequency and severity of my migraines. This is the most success I have had in my 30 year struggle to deal with this debilitating problem.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2569130 on Dec 01, 2007

Quality product, ships really fast. Great to do business with.

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Nov 27, 2007

Don't have to take Relpax for migraines anymore! I take 2 on a daily basis. I still get close to migraines once in a while but can manage that with regular painkiller (ibuprofen).

Fantastic! Real headache relief!

Posted by Reviewer2257308 on Jan 06, 2007

This product is a true godsend. I have been taking this regularly since July 2006 and can honestly say my headaches are improved 95-99%. I do get a slight migraine once in awhile, but it's usually due to something I know will trigger them, and then the headache is even much more mild. I urge anyone out there suffering with migraine headaches to give this a real try. It may initially take a few weeks to notice any difference, but believe me, it's well worth it!