Helps prevent migraines

Posted by Reviewer1362418 on Feb 27, 2008

This product works great. It prevents most of my migraines but I still get some with my monthly cycle. Took 3x/day for first month and now on 2x/day for next 3 months. I've been using it for almost 4 months.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1199639 on Mar 04, 2008

I started using this to help with my migraines. It seems to be helping.

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Mar 19, 2008

This is an excellent solution for migraines that really works for me. I found the research, that over time it reduces the incidence and severity of migraines by 60%, to be true.

These help.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

These do help migraines,..not always, but then I don't know what is cause of migraines.

HIghly Recommended

Posted by 5292947439208493736 on Jan 05, 2013

I have now been taking this for 2 1/2 months and have been very pleased with it. I've tried just about every preventative treatment there is for my chronic migraines, including an exhaustive list of medications and botox. Thus far, I've found this to have been the most helpful treatment in reducing the frequency of my migraines. I also have noticed a significant decrease in the daily low grade headaches I've been experiencing.

Less Frequent and less severe Migraines

Posted by Reviewer3286582 on Mar 28, 2011

Since taking this product (a couple of months), the frequency and severity of my migraines has greatly decreased. I have only once had to resort to my prescription meds. So nice not to have to choose between suffering or grogginess anymore! I highly recommend this for migraine sufferers. The only side effect I can think of is that my eyes seem to be drier. Might just be me and it's a small price to pay.

shipping

Posted by 5236705603527293864 on Jan 07, 2015

It has been a long time coming

too early

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Jul 13, 2016

I've been taking these for less than a month and have now switched to "migraine prevention formula" which not only has butterburr but also other proven aid for migraine namely feverfew, magnesium and B12 i guess this is not an immediate solution but i am happy to keep with this for a few months if it will eventually help with the migraine - so many others seem to have received some good relief -

Migraine headache (Throbbing)

Posted by 5718483447959303655 on Dec 04, 2013

It doesn't seem to work on me at all. My migraine is chronic and I get the throbbing headache from on a regularly basis. Initially, B2 works extremely well but it loses its effectiveness after 6 months.

I guess I'm one of the few who can't take it

Posted by Reviewer2530443 on Mar 04, 2013

I have severe migraines, and my neurologist actually suggested I try butterbur, but she cautioned that one cannot take it if allergic to ragweed. Apparently I am allergic to something, because I had a bad reaction to this product; I developed a severe headache which lasted for the five days that I took the product, as well as breathing problems. Eventually, I realized it was most likely the Petadolex, I discontinued the product and felt better within a half a day. I'm really disappointed that it did not work for me.