Excellent anti-infection (Lyme, Candida)

Posted by Reviewer1931578 on Oct 20, 2015

Berberine was one of the herbs, and probably the best of them, in fighting chronic longterm misdiagnosed Lyme Disease with suspected Candida issues. I had multiple antibiotics and multiple herbs, but berberine was a major player. It has so many good mechanisms in the human body and treats so many different symptoms and conditions. I see it as one of the world's few true super plants. Every single person I have recommended it to, has had noticeable benefit from it. Even healthy people feel better in a non specific way. There are so many uses of berberine it could be the subject of an entire chapter or even a whole book. For serious infection like I had, double the bottle's recommended dosing is appropriate and was safe. Berberine is not widely available. Of the other two brands I am aware of, this one is the most economical and no less effective than more expensive ones

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2311532 on Feb 05, 2007

This helps control yeast while helping get rid of infections, and even works extremely well on a diabetic. Its a great natural anti-biotic without the side effects.

Right dosage!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 11, 2013

This is a great product. The dosage is the same as they used in different studies. The general advise is to use it for 3 months. If you do, it works as a antibiotic against different infections that are hard to treat with regular antibiotics. This one is perfect to use for urogenital (like vaginal) infections, different hospital bacteria, but also for lowering high bloodpressure, gutproblems, diabetes and diarrhea. When I started using it, I did have a sort of Herxheimer reaction, so it did probably kill the bad ones....!!!

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on May 22, 2008

I haven't noticed any results

Keep this stuff on hand!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 01, 2007

I have used this for problems and/or infections in my mouth. It works and it works within a couple days. I like to take it for at least a week.

Terriffic Stuff..!!!

Posted by Reviewer2577643 on Jan 20, 2008

This is excellent product.! It contains Barberry root extract, Goldenseal and oregon Grape root extract in significant amounts. I take along with a probiotic and notice improved health. I recommend this one.

Phyto-Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1932215 on Dec 25, 2011

I used Enxymatic Therapy, Phyto-Biotic Caps to lower my blood suger along with the other doctor recommended pills and I am very satisfied

Feeling a cold coming on.

Posted by Reviewer2419298 on May 18, 2008

As soon as I have that feeling like I am going to be sick. This product is what I get. It works great. Any cold or infection it gives my immune system the ramp up it needs. Thanks Enzymatic for another great product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

nice product

No idea

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 14, 2013

I haven't tried it yet but iHerb doesn't allow me to send my reviews unless I rate and review ALL the products I bought at a time. Bummer!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »