fantastic

Posted by 4620586500833682786 on Apr 06, 2016

I've been taking these for month now, sweats have stopped, energy has returned and mood has lifted. was advised against hrt due to migraine. So pleased I found these

Didn't do anything for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I hoped this might help but didn't do anything that I could notice. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (which is often a big factor in menopause especially when symptoms go on for years) and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia as a result of hot flushes and general menopausal symptoms such as anxiety and depression. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to go to my Iherb page by clicking on my username for more reviews)

Great Relief

Posted by 5160996740968578842 on Feb 20, 2016

Stopped the night sweats and helps for a restful night sleep.

Unsatisfied Customer

Posted by 5737633131950682985 on Mar 23, 2015

I purchased this item to take during the day for relief of hot flashes. Now, I find out these does not do the job for me. So, I switched to Menosure and got more relief.

What a relief!

Posted by 5187532117688437926 on Sep 02, 2014

I'd purchased one packet from a chemist shop to see if they helped with the symptoms and then ordered in bulk from iHerb. Remifemin have made such a difference and I am almost symptom free. The hot flushes have completely disappeared, there are no more night time drenchings or day time sweats. The small tablets are easy to take. My only niggle is that I have a terrible memory and forget if I've taken them or not, so I've solved this by using a permanent marker and marking the whole strip of pills with the days of the week. It would be great if they came ready marked, but no biggie! My sleep is still being disrupted but I have now started on Remifemin nightime tablets to help with that.

Works great!! Using for the last 5 years.

Posted by 5430256980284186347 on Jun 28, 2014

I have been using this product for about 5 years and it works!!!!! This was recommended by my Gym since I do not and will not use any estrogen replacement products. Hot flashes are very mild or not at all since using this product. Night sweats are a thing of the past. I have recommended this product to many friends who have had similar results.

Remifemin

Posted by Reviewer1312306 on Mar 23, 2014

Hasn't got rid of all of my hot flushes, but its tolerable. They do work.

Great to deal with !

Posted by 5407874341592126206 on Sep 06, 2013

Excellent price both for the tablets and for shipping. Service efficient and clear. Will buy from Iherb again when more required.

The Jury is Still Out

Posted by Reviewer1826883 on Aug 23, 2013

Have been taking this product for a while but the true judge will be during the summer months when the flushes are at their most uncomfortable. Still get flushes while taking this product but they seem to be less frequent.

Remifemin

Posted by Reviewer2673241 on Dec 28, 2011

My oncologist was the one who suggested I start taking the remifemin for my hot flashes. Since I started taking this product I feel my hot flashes do not happen hardly at all. So I reccomend this product!!