Tablet markings

Posted by Reviewer2407301 on Sep 04, 2008

I have great difficulty making out which tabs are for am & pm. The packs are very poorly stamped & some don't seem to have any markings at all. So I'm not always sure what one I'm taking. Difficult to say then how effective the tabs are.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer3077062 on Mar 10, 2009

I received the product a couple of wks ago, and so far there are no changes, the package did say however that it would take 3-4 wks, before seeing a change.

Didn't do anything for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I hoped this might help but didn't do anything that I could notice. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (which is often a big factor in menopause especially when symptoms go on for years) and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia as a result of hot flushes and general menopausal symptoms such as anxiety and depression. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to go to my Iherb page by clicking on my username for more reviews)