Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1006788 on Aug 29, 2012

Great value and so easy to swallow

Gives more energy and boosts immune system

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

I ordered this product because I wanted to see if this would keep me healthy and protected during the ongoing flu season here in Finland. Now, after using this product for over 2 weeks and after being in close contact with people who are having a flu, I have to say that this product really works. I have never once been ill during this 2 week time period, but conversely, I have been feeling great! I feel more energized and I think that's entirely because of this product as I haven't changed my diet or anything at all since I started to take this twice daily. In fact, for a couple of times I haven't been able to sleep for more than 3-4 hours per night, and still, I have felt as energized as I would normally do during my day at work. I highly recommend this product to all those who haven't tried resveratrol before or those who have, but didn't feel any significant difference in their health.

okay but a bit fishy

Posted by 5026863904491809081 on May 16, 2013

It is good potency but it comes with a fishy taste.

seems ok

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Jan 28, 2011

can't tell any specific difference but just want to make sure I have resveratrol in the diet somewhere