Taking for Migraine Prevention

Posted by Cyberoo on Aug 31, 2013

This is part of my regime which has reduced my migraines from almost every day to a handful per month (great for me!). I'm taking these with Natural Factors sub-lingual B12 Methylcobalamin 5000 mcg (NFS-01247), Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium (DRB-00087) and B6 via Enzymatic Therapy, Adrenal Stress End(EMT-04035)

Simply the best product of its kind at the recommended dose per tablet for migraines.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

This is probably the only riboflavin (vitamin B2) product that comes in 400 mg tablets, most or all of the other brands come in 100 mg tablets. 400 mg is the dose that is recommended for migraines, my neurologist recommended this dose for me together with butterbur and magnesium for my migraines. The combination of the three supplements have helped my migraine condition, i.e., I get fewer migraines now. I'm very satisfied with this product.

great product, packaging is criminal

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Oct 04, 2015

It's brillinat to get the level of riboflavin recommended for migraine prevention in one to two pills versus the other brands, however, in a world where we are literally choking onplastic waste, the bottle is ridiculous. You see the photo? Well, the contents only fills to the orange stripe on the label where there or the words 'energy production' are. I am NOT kidding. The companies that do this should be required to package more responsibly. Not only is it grossly irresponsible, but extremely inconvenient for the customer.

Enzymatic Therapy, B2

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I am prescribed this by my neurologist to help with improving cognition and processing following brain injury. I think it worked very well in conjunction with Omega 3s and a good multi-vitamin.

Migraine help

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on May 14, 2016

Maximum strength in just one pill. Easy to swallow. Helps prevent my migraines.

Riboflavin 400mg

Posted by Reviewer1505560 on Sep 12, 2011

I've been taking this for years for migraines and it helps a great deal.My doctor recommended it because HE takes it.It's getting hard to find so I was glad to find it finally online.

Bought this for migraines

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Dec 04, 2016

I regularly take medication for migraines and have a couple back-up medications for any break-through migraines. Lately, the break-through migraines have been becoming more frequent so I looked up some ways to help. A study showed that 400mg of B2 a day has been shown to help. My break-through migraines still occur, but are less frequent (down from several times a week to once or twice a week). I am also taking 400mg of magnesium for the same reason.

This product is great for head aches, migranes

Posted by 5069668493554393319 on Aug 02, 2016

wonderful!!!!

Fantastic Service and Product

Posted by 4669245627809624439 on Mar 05, 2015

I ordered this for the first time on line from the US. Product arrived in excellent condition and on time Thanks Again

Bon producte,

Posted by Reviewer3101479 on Jun 23, 2012

Surt una mica cara, pero es molt bon producte

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »