Sleep Tonight

Posted by Reviewer1358472 on May 29, 2008

For the first two weeks, I thought this problem was my answer to going and staying asleep. I've tried everything, even RX sleep medications, and nothing has worked. My compounding pharmacist recommended this product. After the first initial period, the product has stopped working for me. I still go to sleep but don't stay asleep. I wake up minimum of two times a night between the hours of 11:00 and 4:00 a.m. Any other suggestions as to how I can go into a sleep mode and stay asleep for at least six to seven hours without waking.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3362972 on Jun 20, 2009

This product worked really well with my wife. They sell it in the store for $25. This will work for you only if you're a high strung person, easily stressed, and your mind goes on and on even in your sleep. An extra plus, is that when your cortisol level is low, you tend not to overeat! So it's one easy solution to shedding those extra pounds... Great price, great value!

great sleep aid!

Posted by Reviewer2230131 on Aug 28, 2011

This works well for me, after trying a number of other sleep supplements. It's subtle, but powerful and seems to keep my sleeping the whole night, whereas some supplements have a 3 or 4 hour effectiveness. The only complaint I have is that the bottle is quite wasteful. I wish the manufacturer would either put 60 pills in the size bottle they utilize, or sell the 28 pills in a smaller bottle. No need to waste so much plastic!

works for husband

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Dec 28, 2011

My husband has been using this for apx. 4 weeks and tells everyone how great it is. For the first time in years, he often sleeps through the night. He also gets to sleep easier and faster.

Insomnia No more

Posted by Stephz on Jan 01, 2014

As a person who has suffered from Insomnia for many years & have tried several different sleep remedies to no avail, I decided I would give Enzymatic Therapy Sleep Tonight tablets & was blown away by the effect these had on me getting a restful nights sleep.In fact they are so effective I have already placed a 2nd order of them & am just waiting on delivery,so if you have tried other products that just don't work I suggest giving these a try & also no nasty side effects, you just wake feeling refreshed from finally getting a full nights sleep.

No Sleep Tonight!

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

I bought this because it has no valerian in it and valerian doesn't agree with me. I didn't sleep any better from taking this.

Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer1162814 on Aug 11, 2011

Great sleep therapy. I sleep really well after taking these. I think they also help with keeping the stomach down from cortisol induced stress.

these seem quite good

Posted by bbchris on Apr 01, 2012

I seem to sleep well and feel rested in the morning without feeling groggy, thank you!

don't bother. 2 weeks worth

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Apr 27, 2010

did not work for me. woke up feeling groggy. may work if you have cortisol ups and downs.

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on May 07, 2010

I combine it with 5-HTP. It works for me!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »