Good choice

Posted by 5066222158435720820 on Jan 15, 2015

Although I have not tried but rather as everything from Enzymatic Therapy

Insomnia No more

Posted by Stephz on Jan 01, 2014

As a person who has suffered from Insomnia for many years & have tried several different sleep remedies to no avail, I decided I would give Enzymatic Therapy Sleep Tonight tablets & was blown away by the effect these had on me getting a restful nights sleep.In fact they are so effective I have already placed a 2nd order of them & am just waiting on delivery,so if you have tried other products that just don't work I suggest giving these a try & also no nasty side effects, you just wake feeling refreshed from finally getting a full nights sleep.

No Sleep Tonight!

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

I bought this because it has no valerian in it and valerian doesn't agree with me. I didn't sleep any better from taking this.

these seem quite good

Posted by bbchris on Apr 01, 2012

I seem to sleep well and feel rested in the morning without feeling groggy, thank you!

works for husband

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Dec 28, 2011

My husband has been using this for apx. 4 weeks and tells everyone how great it is. For the first time in years, he often sleeps through the night. He also gets to sleep easier and faster.

great sleep aid!

Posted by Reviewer2230131 on Aug 28, 2011

This works well for me, after trying a number of other sleep supplements. It's subtle, but powerful and seems to keep my sleeping the whole night, whereas some supplements have a 3 or 4 hour effectiveness. The only complaint I have is that the bottle is quite wasteful. I wish the manufacturer would either put 60 pills in the size bottle they utilize, or sell the 28 pills in a smaller bottle. No need to waste so much plastic!

A product worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1897800 on Aug 12, 2011

A very good product that helps adjust the natural sleep cycle. I felt it all so helped reduce high coritsol levels.

Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer1162814 on Aug 11, 2011

Great sleep therapy. I sleep really well after taking these. I think they also help with keeping the stomach down from cortisol induced stress.

Ah Sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2502495 on Dec 11, 2010

I first purchased this in the Enzymatic Therapy, Whole Body Stress Cleanse, 10 Day Program - and was delight to at last get some relief from my menopausal sleepless nights when I had been waking every 2 hours with hot flashes and adrenal symptoms. I now use this product on its own - it's fabulous! DEJ Australia

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 16, 2010

I often wake a couple of hours before I want to and have a hard time getting back to sleep, and this has really made a difference. I think it makes me a little drowsy after I take it, but that effect was more noticeable when I first tried it and seems to have waned over time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »